RLC Supply Chain Logistics/RA Fire Support Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Ill try again.

Am in the process of enlisting and am torn on the above 2 roles and their day to day lives.
I am a graduate who is hoping to commision later after some time in the ranks. I have been with the RNR for a number of years and have toured Iraq and Afghanistan the latter with the Royal Marines so I am comfy saying I have a degree of experiance.

I am wanting to get an insight in the 2 roles, is there anyone here who currently works in either who would be happy to discuss? Or do any of you know who I could pm to enlighten me? I am a triathlete so would lean more towards more physically demanding challenges with even a view to attempting the Commando Course ( I met Capt Tattersall she was an inspiration tbh)

Tx Kaz

Hi!

Ill try again.

Am in the process of enlisting and am torn on the above 2 roles and their day to day lives.
I am a graduate who is hoping to commision later after some time in the ranks. I have been with the RNR for a number of years and have toured Iraq and Afghanistan the latter with the Royal Marines so I am comfy saying I have a degree of experiance.

I am wanting to get an insight in the 2 roles, is there anyone here who currently works in either who would be happy to discuss? Or do any of you know who I could pm to enlighten me? I am a triathlete so would lean more towards more physically demanding challenges with even a view to attempting the Commando Course ( I met Capt Tattersall she was an inspiration tbh)

Tx Kaz
If you are a triathlete, I'm going to assume you are not fat, therefore the RLC is not for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.