• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RLC Supply Chain Logistics/RA Fire Support Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Ill try again.

Am in the process of enlisting and am torn on the above 2 roles and their day to day lives.
I am a graduate who is hoping to commision later after some time in the ranks. I have been with the RNR for a number of years and have toured Iraq and Afghanistan the latter with the Royal Marines so I am comfy saying I have a degree of experiance.

I am wanting to get an insight in the 2 roles, is there anyone here who currently works in either who would be happy to discuss? Or do any of you know who I could pm to enlighten me? I am a triathlete so would lean more towards more physically demanding challenges with even a view to attempting the Commando Course ( I met Capt Tattersall she was an inspiration tbh)

Tx Kaz

Hi!

Ill try again.

Am in the process of enlisting and am torn on the above 2 roles and their day to day lives.
I am a graduate who is hoping to commision later after some time in the ranks. I have been with the RNR for a number of years and have toured Iraq and Afghanistan the latter with the Royal Marines so I am comfy saying I have a degree of experiance.

I am wanting to get an insight in the 2 roles, is there anyone here who currently works in either who would be happy to discuss? Or do any of you know who I could pm to enlighten me? I am a triathlete so would lean more towards more physically demanding challenges with even a view to attempting the Commando Course ( I met Capt Tattersall she was an inspiration tbh)

Tx Kaz
If you are a triathlete, I'm going to assume you are not fat, therefore the RLC is not for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads