RLC stable belts.

Moving across from The RE to the RLC so need to get myself a new belt. Looked on the net and i have seen some with a chrome buckle and some with a bronze buckle. which is the correct one :?

Darbs

darbs said:
Moving across from The RE to the RLC so need to get myself a new belt. Looked on the net and i have seen some with a chrome buckle and some with a bronze buckle. which is the correct one :?

Darbs
Bronze from what I've seen of the Loggies, certainly the ones attached to my Company wear the bronze one.

Standing by to be corrected though!

(They only come In XXL by the way)

Whiskey_60 said:
darbs said:

Darbs
Bronze from what I've seen of the Loggies, certainly the ones attached to my Company wear the bronze one.

My bold, more pies then!

darbs said:

Darbs
Bronze. The silver coloured sound like a dodgy dealer selling sh*te! Have a look on the RLC Website, I'm sure there's a link to the Corps Museum and Shop.

Mr_Deputy said:
Whiskey_60 said:
darbs said:

Darbs

A good tailor can make them a bit bigger tho if needed.
That's true but you have to pay extra for the Chainmail re-enforced lining when you take this option.

Mr_Deputy said:
Whiskey_60 said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Whiskey_60 said:
darbs said:

Darbs

A good tailor can make them a bit bigger tho if needed.
That's true but you have to pay extra for the Chainmail re-enforced lining when you take this option.
I believe anything over XXXL becomes classed as a cargo strap tho and stores get involved - it gets quite confusing.
I do admire this site for its straight forward no bullshite answers :lol: really wouldnt want it any other way.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
I thought it came with a ratchett strap?

Darbs, why didn't you just ask on the RLC forum?

Someone may have a spare.