RLC Sgts to SSgts Promotion board???????

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by SLRbloke, Jan 30, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please excuse my ignorance, can anyone in the know inform me when the RLC Sgts to Staffies board sits, or rather, when Sgts CRs are due at records (latest date). I know the report period is til end Nov last year i think...but still havent had my CR finalised, just checking when its due at Glasgow.

2. If you have access to the intranet, all the dates are listed on the MS website - there is a link to it from the army portal. Otherwise, someone in your unit should fill the role of "CR Clerk", ensuring that all CR's are completed and at Glasgow within the correct time frame - find out who that is and have a word.
  3. Im on sick leave at mo, thats my only concern, havent got access to the works computers, and the nature of my post in work, there is definately no CR clerk where i work as its not a normal battalion, regiment, or even brigade.

I heard all CRs throughout the army are now due same dates for each rank? not sure if thats correct.

Cheers anyway.
  4. Think its feb 15th. Dont quote me.
  5. Get yourself onto ArmyNet, the Nov 2006 MCM Newsletter can be accessed from there. Hopefully I will have attached the paragraph ref when CRs are due and when each Board is published. The Sgt to SSgt is due for publication 06 Apr 07.

Attached Files:

• cr.doc
      File size:
      34 KB
    • cr.doc
      File size:
      34 KB
  6. the board results are on your CO's desk now, i know ive seen them. Dont know when you'll find out like, i could find out if u are seriously interested via PM
  7. Isn't it more likely that the Board Results on the CO's desk now is the SSgt to WO2 Board that is due for release this Fri?
  8. 100% correct my apologies
  9. Published date due at Morale Counter Measures Division is 18 Feb 07 for all cap-badges. Due to JPA I think they may be trying to get them in early. However, if your latest CR isn't before the board when it is due to sit, MCM Div normally send a shitogram to your Regt and get a copy faxed in.