RLC Lesbians

Status
Not open for further replies.
goon_bde said:
Why is it the RLC short-spikey, peroxide blonde lesbians seem to have a problem with saluting/paying compliments.
Because the overtly lesbian types have a problem with authority and twice as much ammunition to throw back at anyone they can accuse of 'picking on them'.

Why would anyone with a problem with authority go and join the army.... oh yes, to be butch, masculin and forced to live in a block full of women... silly me! :roll:

RHQ Rug-rat said:
I like Lesbians. I think every home should have one.

RRR's thought for the day.

Wetlove,
RRR
Oh, don#t get me wrong, I don#t mind watching (the thinner ones) but they have to be able to do the job without causing too much friction. :lol:

I have been a lesbian trapped inside a mans body for a number of years now.

Leave em alone, they is miss understood... ;)

RLC bean ticklers are the best, not only are they fat and ugly but they smell of piss and diesel too.

The Posties produce the best rug munchers IMHO. Discuss.

RRR

Prettiest one I saw was a little RMP L/Cpl. She was fcuking gorgeous. Only problem was her buddy was as butch as they come, and scared the sh1t out of me :oops:

Sorry to crash your conversation but im trying to ask people about re-enlistment dramas that ive been havin could you point me in the right direction not for careers advice just for random questions and advice

The ones who lived in my very active imagination (fuelled by years of video study) were always completely different to the ones I saw in reality. I'd sooner scoop my eyeballs out with a hot spoon than watch those but-ugly manimals fcuking :cry:

tiny1 said:
Sorry to crash your conversation but im trying to ask people about re-enlistment dramas that ive been havin could you point me in the right direction not for careers advice just for random questions and advice
Start a thread you thread-crashing gimp!

I would also be grateful if you could take the time to learn punctuation; thank you, close the door on your way out!

Helly,

The young 'gimp' ws only asking for help!

Why are you so mean, not getting any?

Back to thread; Why do woman 'turn' and end up sh**ing girls that look like really ugly men? Surely the point of being a lesbian is that you enjoy the 'female' form and so sh*g a thin, leggy, blonde and stick your fingures up at all the jealous looks from the guys :?

At the risk of getting back on topic:
When a lesbian chooses lipstick instead of lumberjack, it's a public service. Guess which service the lumberjacks end up in. :cry:

And will some one explain why female Army O/Rs are always better looking than female officers? And why is the reverse true of the RN females?

Manninagh said:
At the risk of getting back on topic:
When a lesbian chooses lipstick instead of lumberjack, it's a public service. Guess which service the lumberjacks end up in. :cry:

And will some one explain why female Army O/Rs are always better looking than female officers? And why is the reverse true of the RN females?
In my not inconsiderable experience that is just not true. Female Army officers are usually better looking than O/Rs and far more hetero-dominated. Female Navy officers are usually munting I grant you, with the exception of my own dear mother! If you want quality military totty then the Princess Margaret Memorial Officer Shagging Nursing Corps of the RAF is without doubt the elite...Split 1997 Farewell to Bosnia BBQ...ugh, manfat all over the keyboard - I must stop that...as soon as I find out what is causing it!

SnapDragon said:
Helly,

The young 'gimp' ws only asking for help!

Why are you so mean, not getting any?

Back to thread; Why do woman 'turn' and end up sh**ing girls that look like really ugly men? Surely the point of being a lesbian is that you enjoy the 'female' form and so sh*g a thin, leggy, blonde and stick your fingures up at all the jealous looks from the guys :?
You know I am not getting any; I am pining for my true love (I mean ideal shag!). She is not interested though sadly...

Is that becase she is an RLC lesbian that smells of piss and diesel?

I saw a fantastic exampe of an RLC peroxided spikey haired pasty fiddler yesterday.

She wouldn't let me take a photo though - shame you could tell by the way she walked she had spam rosettes like John Wayne's Saddlebags. Just ripe for spot of dykey loving......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads