RLC KIT

#1
Allright guys

Just joined the RLC ( TA ) 6 months ago, i need to get a stable belt and trfs .

Wheres the chepest place to get them from ?

Or if anyone is leaving the corps would they sell ?

Cheers
 
#4
Ring RLC CVHQ at Grantham for a FREE first issue of RLC TRF's

Catering Support Regiment
Royal Logistic Corps
Prince William of Gloucester Barracks
GRANTHAM
Lincs
NG31 7TJ

Tel: 0115 957 3156

or they are .50p each from Deepcut

Stable Belts are £21

http://rlc.pri-shop.net/shop/features.asp

(plus postage if you do not collect)
 
#7
Mike_2817 said:
Ring RLC CVHQ at Grantham for a FREE first issue of RLC TRF's

Catering Support Regiment
Royal Logistic Corps
Prince William of Gloucester Barracks
GRANTHAM
Lincs
NG31 7TJ

Tel: 0115 957 3156

or they are .50p each from Deepcut

Stable Belts are £21

http://rlc.pri-shop.net/shop/features.asp

(plus postage if you do not collect)

Yeah i will, i spoke to him and the QM and they both said i had to buy mine , my mate is rlc driver same issue can he claim the TRFs back or does he have to buy them ? its just becuase its a catering support regiment ? cheers
 
#8
Ring the PRI at a regular RLC unit (ring guardhouse and get transferred if you don't know the extension) and explain that you are TA RLC and need to buy TRFs and a stable belt etc etc etc. Hopefully you'll get a nice friendly woman who's nice to everyone (most PRIs have such a person) and will pop you a few TRFs and a stable belt in the post for less than most shops charge for the stable belt alone.
 
#9
therealbigdizzle said:
Ring the PRI at a regular RLC unit (ring guardhouse and get transferred if you don't know the extension) and explain that you are TA RLC and need to buy TRFs and a stable belt etc etc etc. Hopefully you'll get a nice friendly woman who's nice to everyone (most PRIs have such a person) and will pop you a few TRFs and a stable belt in the post for less than most shops charge for the stable belt alone.
you got any detials of any regiments mate ?
 
#10
Davie18 said:
therealbigdizzle said:
Ring the PRI at a regular RLC unit (ring guardhouse and get transferred if you don't know the extension) and explain that you are TA RLC and need to buy TRFs and a stable belt etc etc etc. Hopefully you'll get a nice friendly woman who's nice to everyone (most PRIs have such a person) and will pop you a few TRFs and a stable belt in the post for less than most shops charge for the stable belt alone.
you got any detials of any regiments mate ?
no, don't know feck all about the RLC.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=royal+logistics+RHQ
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
toonmad Classified Ads 0
gibbster159 Classified Ads 0
D RLC 21

Similar threads

Latest Threads