RLC FORUM- AT?

Discussion in 'RLC' started by LCPL-CNUT, Mar 18, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. is it me or does most of the forum within the RLC seem to be aimed at 11 REGT and AT trade?

2. No its not just you. This board is pretty AT centric, however, in Tony’s modern Britain everyone has access to t’internet, the fact that ATs tend be more IT literate, articulate and forthright is not a testament to them but rather says something for the other trades who should (proportionately) be in much greater numbers.

If you don’t care for AT heavy threads then start one that is more specific to your trade. As an opener “RLC FORUM- AT?” is not really one that will preclude their involvement.

For what its worth though CNUT I enjoy your banality and flagrant disregard for typing conventions. Never embrace the Chi, your anger is your strength!

3. AT heavy threads I do believe chefs and maybe Pet Ops are heavier Im at least 15 stone

4. Heavy threads? Yes I too own some orange cords and some natty sports jackets.

5. Lead suits are heavy
    and my saturday night trapping deep sea divers suit is a bit on the heavy side