RLC Fitness Initiative

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Counter-Bluffer-Ops, Sep 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As aprt of the ongoing Corps drive to improve fitness and body management a trial has been agreed with a leading food supplier to provide a range of tasty, wholesome, and nutritionally-balanced meals within Gutersloh garrison. Long overdue, and I wish them well - pity the rest of the Army doesn't take the issue as seriously.

British soldiers to march on Greggs pasties - Telegraph
  2. They aren't known as the 'Really Large Corps' for nothing...
  3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Come on even Pads wives need a job!
  4. So when do Poundland open to complete the effect?
  5. Ah yes, the really lumpy corps, 17% of the Army's manpower and 25% of its biomass.
    The dictionary definition of symbiosis probably needs updating now.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

To be honest they couldnt be any worse than the still frozen in the middle even in the desert horror bags pasties can they?
  7. When have fitness and initiative ever been used in the same sentence as RLC before?
  8. I take it you mean both separately?
  9. Separately or collectively...
  10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Usually preceded by the words, lets forget that,
    Although the Commando Log Bn probably think Greggs to be inferior protein bars!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. The RLC - laughing at you daft ***** running around for the last 19 years.
  12. Fixed.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Greggs, mmmmm.

This is part of a series of new sponsorship deals. The ones I know about so far include Categna drugs cartels for some Scottish units, Cash Converters for 2 LANCS and Burton Menswear for the RAF.

Apparently the South Surrey PCSO refused to be associated with the RMP on grounds of professionalism.
    • Like Like x 3