• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RLC Fatality in Helmand

lgnd-bev said:
RIP :( thoughts are with family and friends. Just shows that no matter what job you do in the army you are not totaly safe.
Meaning? Not a bite, just a good friend of mine. I'll assume you don't know what trade he was.

RIP Buddy

thiswayup said:
lgnd-bev said:
RIP :( thoughts are with family and friends. Just shows that no matter what job you do in the army you are not totaly safe.
Meaning? Not a bite, just a good friend of mine. I'll assume you don't know what trade he was.

RIP Buddy
I'll hazard a guess that lgnd-bev was merely suggesting that it's not just the infantry that are at risk. Didn't seem like a dig to me.

RIP.

A

armadillo

why is it my stomach drops everytime I hear of another fatality? Irrespective of capbadge, it always someones son, father, daughter, mother. Me and the missus thinking of the soldiers family.

Armadillo RIP

Latest Threads