RLC Driver

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Stouty, Feb 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am intrested in this trade and would just like to know what you get up to on a day to day! what do you like about it what courses can you get on so on!!! thanks.
  2. dont do it mate

not unless you like diesel exahust fumes and first parading wagons all day

and i am a rlc driver
  3. Can you do a mechanic course and that dont sound to bad I love the smell of diesel :p
  4. By the sounds of you the Driver Trade is right up your street. Good Luck Mate!!!
  5. If you want to be a mechanic then join God's Corps (the REME :wink: )

If you want to drive trucks all day, then be a driver.

If you're super clever and can drive and operate a radio (not at the same time PC Plod), then go for the hallowed heights of Driver/Radio Operator.
  6. Why join the Army to do a job my granny does everday to go shopping GET A REAL JOB its not hard.
  7. lol yeah my be your right how long in the infantry to drive a warrior
  8. There is more to the ARMY than being behind a wheel FFS.
  9. There is? Sh!t when whole fleet management comes in we're going to have to work out what to do with them on a daily basis!
  10. Just been informed when it comes in I have to ask for a JCB six weeks before i want it what a laugh that will be
  11. ...and when (if) you finally get it, it'll be the wrong type, or it'll not work!
  12. Can anyone tell me any info regarding getting round rejoining when you have been told you have aestma when you dont?

ta said i could go in but regulars are giving the run around.

Anyone can help??