RLC Cyprus

Discussion in 'RLC' started by starlight1219, Mar 26, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I need some help. I am about to fill in my posting preference. I have twice before tried for a posting in Cyprus, and have had no luck.
    Please can anyone tell me if there are any postings out there for RLC store supplier.
    Thankyou in advance

2. Do you think it would be easier to speak to your RCMO, or failling that phone Cyprus and speak to the chief stacker?
    Thats were you'll find help fella, not here, otherwise we would all be in bloody cyprus!

3. If you don't know you don't deserve it.

Do some groundwork and earn your sunshine posting

4. Serious question for once from me. What rank are you?

5. Cheers Dingerr

I was asking for advice!!!! Done ground work before, for cyprus and got Germany after spending hours on the phone, unfortuately i am not in a sleepy hollow. This is the first time i have used this site, and just thought it was a good way of finding units and asking advice. I did not expect to be critisied.

Thank you anyway have a nice day

6. Is Germany not good enough? Although the thought of Cyprus has always been a "wanted posting" of mine, I have never asked for it.. I find expectation brings disappointment..

Good Luck....

PS. You didn't spell Criticised correctly!! :thumright:

7. i am a rlc driver cpl. does any one know of vacancies in cyprus that i could apply for

8. With your skills for resurrecting old threads it should be piss easy for you to find any driver posts out there.

9. At least he used the Search Function...

10. You can have my job if you want

[​IMG]

Oh wait !...I'm not there anymore...in fact haven't been there for a while........
    so my job may already have been taken. :soldier:

11. what do the lads do out in cyprus is it just exercise's ?

12. They work until one o'clock, then they go down the beach for the afternoon until the kebab restaurants open.

Some do Sailing or windsurfing as exercising, some just exercise their right arm :)

13. right where do i sign :D haha

14. Good One - ya twat :) :)

Twas on the goodship Sir Gallahad that we decided to make up a singing/dancing troupe called "A Merry Gay Band of Men" - waaaay before the Village People nicked our idea :p

15. Fcuk me Hairy fairy - you WERE there :)

Not sure what they get up to now but that's basically it. 58Sqn (RAF Akrotiri) worked from 5am to 1pm
    [​IMG]
    then get the afternoon off, then hit the beaches until the restaurants started serving alcohol. :)

Best of all we could use the Sqn civvy van to get us to the beaches on time 8)

[​IMG]