RLC CORPS MARCH

Discussion in 'RLC' started by ViciousCircle, Jan 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Wonder if anyone can help :?: I am trying to find a downloadable (mp3) version of the RLC Corps March as I am compiling a CD of all Corps marches.

Many thanks in anticipation.

2. That would be the corps march entitled 'We don't know who we are anymore'. It was favoured over it's close run counterpart 'We'll have you if no one else does', but the first was chosen as it was harder to march to.

3. Its the same as for the RASC & RCT - Wait for the Waggon

http://www.rcasc.org/wait4waggon.wav

It is of course copyright! as are all Regimental Marches,
    But then you will have asked for permission anyway?

4. RLC CORPS MARCH

So do all the other soldiers, only better.

5. The Corps March of the RLC is called 'On Parade'. It was written by Albert Elms.

6. RTFQ

RTFQ RIP

Even better, I can sing it to you:

daddle-la-da, daddle-la-da, daddle-laddle-laddle-laddle-da-da, der der der der da der der da der der der der, de der dedede der der, BROOM BROOM! der da der der da der der der der, de der dedede der daa, Fold Fold! De dede dadada dededede la la la SiZZLE SIZZLE late tra tetra tra tra tra Digity Dig woop dawoop woop woop WESTSI-EED! beep beep lade da dede ho hum Lickity-Stamp dooby dooby dooby do.

7. I stand corrected.

8. Watch out on Ebay for a "great little CD of Regimental and Corp marches,yours for only £3.99" coming to auction near you soon!

9. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Don't think I've ever heard it, and I've been wearing the capbadge since '93.

10. Its not whether you've heard it, its wheter you've recognised it. I'm buggered if I have. It clearly can't be that catchy, can we get a new one?

Any ideas? Cinematic score, songs etc.

11. How about the RAOC's 'The Village Blacksmith'?

Rubbish title, but any corps march that begins with a '"boom-cha" before launching into:

"daaa-de - dee-de dee-de dee-de da-da-tat-daa" gets my vote.

12. General Melchett

How about the theme to "It's a Knockout", complete with Stuart Halls' wheezy laughter.

13. Thought it was 94?

14. General Melchett

Erm.....the Corps was formed in 1993.

15. what about the music from "steptoe and son" as your slow march??