• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RLC Corps march?????

Greetings to my RLC type comrades, (after a favour if you haven't guessed), I have a task of putting together group of Regt marches for after a dinner night this week (Megamix!!). But cant seem to find your march (On Parade I do believe), any tips ????? :?

Surely it's...One blanket, two blankets, three blankets four, five blankets six blankets seven blankets more!

delete "blankets" insert - eggs, trucks, letters as required.

Don't suppose you could email me it as an mp3 file???

I'd love you forever. And it would be good to put it on the office stereo and lock it in the stationary locker then go on leave with it playing at full belt!!!!!

I've been trying to find "the Village Blacksmith" on and off for quite some time now. Anyone know where I can find it? Notwithstanding the obvious replies of "try the smithy" etc.

AndyMcflab said:
I've been trying to find "the Village Blacksmith" on and off for quite some time now. Anyone know where I can find it? Notwithstanding the obvious replies of "try the smithy" etc.
Come on, admit it; you havent tried very hard now have you?

I've just done a simple search on Google for 'the village blacksmith raoc mp3' and got several promising returns.

Reshow for you, young man. 2200 hours; then every 30 mins thereafter until you pass muster.

Latest Threads