RLC Corps march?????

Discussion in 'RLC' started by two-four-albert, Aug 20, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Greetings to my RLC type comrades, (after a favour if you haven't guessed), I have a task of putting together group of Regt marches for after a dinner night this week (Megamix!!). But cant seem to find your march (On Parade I do believe), any tips ????? :?
  2. Have you tried the Corps Adjt/ Corps Band?
  3. Cheers for the link but I need it by Thurs and amazon is out of stock :?
  4. It's available as a download on itunes (£0.79)

album name - Sousa Marches
    By - Elgar Howarth
  5. or you could get some JR's to sing "the wheels on the bus go round and round!" :lol:
  6. Surely it's...One blanket, two blankets, three blankets four, five blankets six blankets seven blankets more!

delete "blankets" insert - eggs, trucks, letters as required.
  7. Thanks guys, a young driver type chap supplied me with the disc just today, good on him :) , but thanks for your suggestions and offers :wink:
  8. Don't suppose you could email me it as an mp3 file???

I'd love you forever. And it would be good to put it on the office stereo and lock it in the stationary locker then go on leave with it playing at full belt!!!!!
  9. You're not taking this seriously, are you.
  10. I always take things seriously!!!!!!
  11. Very good. Carry on please.
  12. I've been trying to find "the Village Blacksmith" on and off for quite some time now. Anyone know where I can find it? Notwithstanding the obvious replies of "try the smithy" etc.
  13. Come on, admit it; you havent tried very hard now have you?

I've just done a simple search on Google for 'the village blacksmith raoc mp3' and got several promising returns.

Reshow for you, young man. 2200 hours; then every 30 mins thereafter until you pass muster.