RLC Chefs the most creative in the land?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by elnoddo, Mar 14, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im posting this because im slightly hacked off. The chefs at my place have gone a step further from the 'serve left over breakfast for lunch no-one will notice' routine, for something far more sinister.

Pretend cakes, last night they served up desserts that at a casual glance looked like some sort of cream cake thing. however on tasting turned out to be a fecking breadroll cut in half and covered in cream and icing. It tasted like an icing sandwich.

I was prepared to let that one slide but just ten minutes ago they fooled me again. On biting into the very tasty looking coconut sponge thingy, I discovered to my dismay that it was last nights apple spongecake that no fecker wanted then let alone the next day, after being covered in red food colouring and coconut.

Now should the chefs be applauded for their sence of humour and cunning ingenuity, or would i be better off getting hold of one standing him in a metal dustbin, putting another one over his head welding the rims together and burying him on the area.

I'd be interested to hear from others who have been skiffed by the chefs in this fashion.
  2. Do the bin thing.

(Just to add, I think breakfast pizzas are not too bad, if you leave the black pudding off).
  3. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

Guess whats going in tomorrows trifle?
  4. Fair one mate but whats the score with watery cabbage with bits of bacon floating around?
  5. Soup???
  6. considering what most squaddies are prepared to eat normally (Bacon,Banana and Mustard sandwiches!!!!???) why are you whinging??
  7. Uh ... because i have to pay for it.
  8. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Who called the cook a cnut?

Who called the cnut a cook?
  9. Anyway wind it in eggop or it will be you in the bins.
  10. Because the Chip Techs don't like it when you get to the cookhouse after 12 cans of Wobbly and try to make bacon, banana and mustard sandwiches, and then throw it up in the salad bar.
  11. Who???
  12. Ohhhh, I'll have to try that sometime
  13. under the current budget you are being fed 3 meals a day for £1.51 a day.

So why dont you just FCUK OFF DOWN McDONALDS and try to do the same !!!!!
  14. We actually pay £3.78 a day...
  15. Are you still working for Sodexho you civvie slag?