RLC Chefs the most creative in the land?

Im posting this because im slightly hacked off. The chefs at my place have gone a step further from the 'serve left over breakfast for lunch no-one will notice' routine, for something far more sinister.

Pretend cakes, last night they served up desserts that at a casual glance looked like some sort of cream cake thing. however on tasting turned out to be a fecking breadroll cut in half and covered in cream and icing. It tasted like an icing sandwich.

I was prepared to let that one slide but just ten minutes ago they fooled me again. On biting into the very tasty looking coconut sponge thingy, I discovered to my dismay that it was last nights apple spongecake that no fecker wanted then let alone the next day, after being covered in red food colouring and coconut.

Now should the chefs be applauded for their sence of humour and cunning ingenuity, or would i be better off getting hold of one standing him in a metal dustbin, putting another one over his head welding the rims together and burying him on the area.

I'd be interested to hear from others who have been skiffed by the chefs in this fashion.

Do the bin thing.

(Just to add, I think breakfast pizzas are not too bad, if you leave the black pudding off).

considering what most squaddies are prepared to eat normally (Bacon,Banana and Mustard sandwiches!!!!???) why are you whinging??

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Who called the cook a cnut?

Who called the cnut a cook?

Because the Chip Techs don't like it when you get to the cookhouse after 12 cans of Wobbly and try to make bacon, banana and mustard sandwiches, and then throw it up in the salad bar.

UKLF_Kat said:
considering what most squaddies are prepared to eat normally (Bacon,Banana and Mustard sandwiches!!!!???) why are you whinging??
Ohhhh, I'll have to try that sometime

elnoddo said:
Uh ... because i have to pay for it.
under the current budget you are being fed 3 meals a day for £1.51 a day.

So why dont you just FCUK OFF DOWN McDONALDS and try to do the same !!!!!

UKLF_Kat said:
elnoddo said:

We actually pay £3.78 a day...

You pay £3.78
Cookhouse gets £1.51

The rest goes towards food on TELIC and when your away from your parent unit.

Edited once for spelling.

Geordie_Blerk said:
UKLF_Kat said:
elnoddo said:

Are you still working for Sodexho you civvie slag?
NO AND I NEVER HAVE DONE

UKLF_Kat said:
elnoddo said:

I was told to wait until our unit got 'pay as you stave' before going down the McDonalds route.

Back in the dark days when I was an ACC chef, we could never get rid of the liver that the MC used to insist on us using every week. So, we would mince it down, mix with egg and flour (hell, sometimes we would even season it) and make it into burgers. Hide the liver burger in a bun with loads of salad and hey presto, job done. When the gunner bit into it and found out it was liver, they would try and come back to the hotplate to get another choice. Naturally, in fine ACC tradition, we fcuked them off with the threat of a halfpint laddel across the knuckel

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D RLC 6
General Melchett RLC 7
Jip Travolta RLC 16