RLC Chef

I would post this in recruiting.

C

cloudbuster

Worth a shot, cheers GS.

Tried, submitted, "Error"

Rather a waste of time having a job site that tells porkies.

Worth a shot, cheers GS.

Tried, submitted, "Error"

Rather a waste of time having a job site that tells porkies.
Rather typical of what is now a completely flawed system.

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead

Hi,

Just wondering where is phase 2 for a logistic support chef? Also how long is it for and what does it consist of?

Thankyou.
Don't ******* do it! Virtually every chef I know is ******* threaders with the job and even more pissed off with the hours they work - Better off at McDonald's!

Don't listen to this lot mate, Chef is an honourable trade with good promotion prospects. Never met a bad one yet. Hey dinger, can't you give a straight answer to ANY question.

Wait for it! Wait for it.................

Don't listen to this lot mate, Chef is an honourable trade with good promotion prospects. Never met a bad one yet. Hey dinger, can't you give a straight answer to ANY question.

I'd say Dingerrs point was valid for a question about training, not a question for the RLC forum where most people probably aren't chefs.

The Army has chefs? Who'd have thought it?

Sent via Crayola, using the red crayon

Chefs are a good bunch, however, two (At least) here drink to get through the day, one transferred last year, three want to transfer, two have signed off and that's just from our unit. That's just the privates.

You would think, however, as the slop jockeys need to move the chuck wagon about priority was given to the cooks.
Every unit I was at the cooks wagon came under SQMS so was either driven by them or a dvr dicked from MT.
The slops could only just handle starting up a puffing billy, let alone a DAF.

Sent via Crayola, using the red crayon

I have spoken to a few people in the army including a couple of chefs they have all said to me that I won't regret the decision I have made, also one said that it was the best decision he has made in his life:)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Futurearmychef Cookery 17
B RLC 72
O Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment 11