RLC BLADE WINNERS

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Pantsoff, Nov 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Has anybody in the Corps been a RMAS blade winner . As we have a bloke at work who said he was. He commissioned in, I think, 98. But I think he maybe telling porkies. His first name would surffice in confirming it was him.

2. e-mail the RMAS archivist requesting names of award winners for any selected year or range of years:

dr.morton@rmas.mod.uk

Dr Morton used to be the RLC Museum Archivist.

3. Mike- Thanks for that I will get the fcuk

4. No one has commissioned into the RLC has won the Sword of Honour (at least unless the Corps existed prior to Apr 90 - which it didn't!). Give me a pm with intials and I'll let you know if even that is right.

5. I know a guy in the RLC TA who got the sword at his TA commision course. Does that count?

6. 1985 - RAOC Sword of honour. I think he was still in on amalgamation.

7. Ok just to cover my back before I out this "walter" has anybody in the RLC won the Queens Medal?

This is what he wrote on our internal page at work.

" XXXX spent one year (1996-1997) living and working in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) , employed as a site based Project Manager on civil engineering, geophysical and communications construction contracts varying in value from US$ 2-25million.

Upon his return to the UK, XXXXX attended the Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, army officer commissioning course, attaining the award of best officer, and was Commissioned into the Royal Logistic Corps of the British Army, serving for four years."

8. Check your PM Pantsoff.

9. Pure Walter...... Out the cnut.

Post the link to your company website - so we can all email the MD with comments.

10. I would love to however one does need to feed the doris and the kids. Well the kids anyway. I think I might get a slap on the wrist if I did post his email address. Once I out him I will let you all know what happens.
    The slimey FcUK

11. Does everyone at work know you post on here as Pantsoff?

If not, who's to know??

Come on - spill the beans! :)

12. PantsOff,

just check that he doesn't mean winning the Carmen Sword

Carmen Sword Winner - scroll down to see the list

His name would be on there if he was awarded with the sword.

I was at the factory at the time and I was one of a very few (possibly the only) Loggie JUO during '98. As Barbs said - we haven't had a SUO yet. But then, I reckon Barbs has probably had a hand in that somewhere along the line... :wink:

13. nope not on there.

14. This is the email reply from RMAS ref Mike_2817 post.

"Thank you for your e-mail. I can confirm that since its creation in 1993 no officer cadet commissioned into The Royal Logistic Corps has has been awarded the Sword of Honour or Queen's Medal. I hope this has been of some help."

I am sorry to say that you Loggies had a complete cnut in your Corps who needs make himself "cool".

I will oust him.

15. AB not being from your Corps does link illustrate who was the best 2Lt on each Troop Commanders Course?