RLC AWOL war dodger loses appeal against sentence

Announced on the news this evening that the York TA soldier who went AWOL rather than deploy to Stan and who put the Army into disrepute by being the focus lead at the London anti-war rally has had his appeal against sentence thrown out. Demoted and with his sentence at MCTC to be carried out in full perhaps he now can devote his time to reflecting on the service and lives, injuries and deaths of the colleagues whose names he has sullied by his dereliction of duty.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you mean Joe Glenton?
He wasn't TA he was regular RLC

My only regret is that he wont be getting shot at dawn!

skypilotuk said:
Announced on the news this evening that the York TA soldier who went AWOL rather than deploy to Stan and who put the Army into disrepute by being the focus lead at the London anti-war rally has had his appeal against sentence thrown out. Demoted and with his sentence at MCTC to be carried out in full perhaps he now can devote his time to reflecting on the service and lives, injuries and deaths of the colleagues whose names he has sullied by his dereliction of duty.
I suggest that you get yourself a new radio.

AWOL soldier Joe Glenton loses sentence appeal

skypilotuk said:
I'm sure there are more than enough opportunities for a TA soldier to wriggle out of a tour without going AWOL.

That said, it's beside the point as this cunt wasn't TA.

Here I fixed it for you!!

STILTS

What's the go if you get to MCTC and just refuse to soldier, do they keep adding time on until you do or do they let the lads you're spending quality time with motivate you back into soldiering?

Unfortunately he's off to Leeds Met, where no doubt he'll be met with a bevy of student peacenik beauties all gagging for his cock.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Bell206 said:
What's the go if you get to MCTC and just refuse to soldier, do they keep adding time on until you do or do they let the lads you're spending quality time with motivate you back into soldiering?
No idea Joe, I expect there will be someone in here shortly who has tried and failed to do exactly that...

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Gundulph said:
Bell206 said:
No idea Joe, I expect there will be someone in here shortly who has tried and failed to do exactly that...
Have you seen 'The Hill'?

BiscuitsAB said:
So 9 months an soldier on? how much longer did he have on his ticket before he buggered off? I hope he signed on for 9 and has at least a few years left to do.
We only have to give a years notice now (Time in MCTC doesn't count). If numnuts is being allowed to soldier on and he had any sense he would have signed off the day he gave himself up.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jip Travolta RLC 16
Jip Travolta RLC 11
E RLC 63