Rlc air dispatcher

Discussion in 'RLC' started by Lanky06, Feb 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know that the trade will say no to anyone who doesn't know when to use know rather than no......

• Like Like x 4
  2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Thats officer entry fucked then!

3. I no fek all about dispatchers but no loads about despatchers

• Like Like x 2
  4. Know you don't.

5. Air DESPATCHERS drop when given the green light by the boys in (pale) blue. It is a team effort but the blue end calculate dropping points !

You will need a high grade in your BARB test to eligible to be an Air Despatcher. Additionally, you need to be physically fit to RAF aircrew level, strong and tolerant !

Good luck.

6. I'm not having it that you need a high barb score (unless you count 9 as high). It's a ******* driver's trade to start with and consists mostly of pushing things.

I suggest a compunction for pies, to get some weight behind it, would be better.

• Like Like x 1
  7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Careful Dingerr or they will be calling, mind you if they achieve aircrew fitness they won't be straying far from 4* air con hotels will they!

8. Dinger,

I accept readily that there are members of the AD mafia for whom intelligence is, apparently, completely alien. However, the fact is that they need a good BARB score to get in !

Pies - there are a few to be fair but they are a diminishing minority.

Hotels - er, um, er, .......

9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

The only one I know well is a top bloke but I certainly met a few in my time!

10. Kybosh - He started out elsewhere, went AD and then to HCR.

Don't pile all the blame on AD.

• Like Like x 1