Rlc air dispatcher

I know that the trade will say no to anyone who doesn't know when to use know rather than no......

ugly

LE
I know that the trade will say no to anyone who doesn't know when to use know rather than no......
Thats officer entry fucked then!

Air DESPATCHERS drop when given the green light by the boys in (pale) blue. It is a team effort but the blue end calculate dropping points !

You will need a high grade in your BARB test to eligible to be an Air Despatcher. Additionally, you need to be physically fit to RAF aircrew level, strong and tolerant !

Good luck.

I'm not having it that you need a high barb score (unless you count 9 as high). It's a ******* driver's trade to start with and consists mostly of pushing things.

I suggest a compunction for pies, to get some weight behind it, would be better.

ugly

LE
I know they did really well on HERRICK 4....The Taliban in Sangin were never better equipped!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
I'm not having it that you need a high barb score (unless you count 9 as high). It's a ******* driver's trade to start with and consists mostly of pushing things.

I suggest a compunction for pies, to get some weight behind it, would be better.
Careful Dingerr or they will be calling, mind you if they achieve aircrew fitness they won't be straying far from 4* air con hotels will they!

Dinger,

I accept readily that there are members of the AD mafia for whom intelligence is, apparently, completely alien. However, the fact is that they need a good BARB score to get in !

Pies - there are a few to be fair but they are a diminishing minority.

Hotels - er, um, er, .......

ugly

LE
The only one I know well is a top bloke but I certainly met a few in my time!

Dinger,

I accept readily that there are members of the AD mafia for whom intelligence is, apparently, completely alien. However, the fact is that they need a good BARB score to get in !

Pies - there are a few to be fair but they are a diminishing minority.

Hotels - er, um, er, .......
Air despatcher RLC requires a BARB of 44. On the other hand, a driver storeman in the R Sigs needs 48. Obviously the ability to stack blankets in the back of a landrover and deliver them somewhere requires a higher standard than shoving something out of a plane.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Juniors 1
Y RLC 22
H RLC 48