RJS Scientific inc. Cam Cream

Awesomo_2000

Old-Salt
Slap it on your grid until it doesn't look like your grid.

There is no such thing as a 'base layer'. Lighten your natural dark bits (eye sockets), and darken your natural light bits (cheeks and nose).

Awesomo_2000

Old-Salt

You ain't seen me right.

Hi themoth123. You make some illuminating comments on this, your youtube account:

Thanks for sharing. You are definitely not a cock.

Hi themoth123. You make some illuminating comments on this, your youtube account:

Whaaat, after Matrons intro I had expected something like this:

Can't wait for the video about the DPM shorts.

Hi,
I have recently received a tub of RJS Scientific Inc. cam cream. Its ex US Army issue and it apparently works well with MTP.
I know that the Dark green is the base layer and the loam is used in streaks on top but I was wondering how the white and light green are used and how the cream is applied in different situations and any techniques for applying it.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5336723079&icep_item=161365425497

I've just watched your Youtube video detailing the bandolier "58 Pattern Webbing".

Obviously I threw up in my own mouth whilst watching you get something more wrong than even Mr Fred West when he treated his daughter Heather to a spot of wrestling.

A bandolier is no more 58 pattern webbing than you are a hit with the ladies.

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs

I wonder what goes on in the OP's little head?

Comedy moment 'this is a bandolier... I'm guessing you can wear it like this or like this - a bit like a bandolier' Might be good for keeping magazines in.

Who the fcuk makes a Youtube video about something they don't know anything about anyway?

OP. Cam cream is nasty greasy stuff and the correct application of it is just enough to stop your sergeant telling you to put more on.

I don't see how painting your face brown is any different when one is wearing MTP.

I theenk the op may be Mexican beecoz of the bandoleeeeeeer.

Andalay andalay Ariba ariba

Comedy moment 'this is a bandolier... I'm guessing you can wear it like this or like this - a bit like a bandolier' Might be good for keeping magazines in.

Who the fcuk makes a Youtube video about something they don't know anything about anyway?

OP. Cam cream is nasty greasy stuff and the correct application of it is just enough to stop your sergeant telling you to put more on.

I don't see how painting your face brown is any different when one is wearing MTP.
Errrr that's racist that is. MOD MOD there's never a MOD Available if you don't have brown skin and tits.

You mean something like this?

Hi,
I have recently received a tub of RJS Scientific Inc. cam cream. Its ex US Army issue and it apparently works well with MTP.
I know that the Dark green is the base layer and the loam is used in streaks on top but I was wondering how the white and light green are used and how the cream is applied in different situations and any techniques for applying it.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5336723079&icep_item=161365425497

US Army issue cam cream has been expertly designed so that, regardless of skin colour, there is no excuse for not applying it.

Back in the day, when British cam cream was a dirty brown and came in a pouch (reputedly made by Max Factor), gentlement of Afro-Caribbean origin would argue that they didn't need to wear it, it being the same colour as their skin. To avoid accusations of discrimination (yes, the British Army reached PC enlightenment in the 1970s and earlier), instructors would use the argument that the cream hid the shininess of the skin - an argument that failed as soon as the first beads of sweat began running down the face.

So, there you have it. People with light skins wear the dark colours, people with dark skins wear the light colours. Anything more is an overkill, a fashion accessory and a profit for Messrs RJS Scientific Inc.

XPara Mugg

War Hero

Just to add to your fund of military knowledge:

This is a bandolier -
Wookie bandolier.png

If you look long enough at this picture there is another one -
Female bandolier.jpg

BTW the other item in the lower pictures is a Woman: There are lots of videos on the internet

covering this subject.

Do NOT try to make your own.

Latest Threads