Riyadh Airport attacked 26 injured

Never fear, the EU army will stand in for the UK
Pesky Europeans, in the form of Germany, have been interrupting arms sales to KSA. Froggies will always support their allies though, as would China if it wasn't selling to both sides.

It would have been handy for us to have a bit of influence left in the EU. Never mind.

Remember that we, despite everyone not liking them, support KSA fully as it's a very nice earner.

Boris Johnson backed arms sales to Saudi Arabia during bombing campaign in Yemen, new email shows

This could turn out to be their Waterloo.

Coat, hat, pointy slippers, magic carpet...
You get a funny because it was so bad and there is no groan one.

All belligerents from the Religion of Peace, as usual :rolleyes:

Stand-by for even more Muslim migrants entering Europe.
From where?

Saudis are unlikely to flee anywhere, and Yemen has been at civil war since 2015 with (amongst other things) totally failed government, DAESH and AQ presence, a regional proxy-war, and a confirmed Cholera epidemic since 2016.

From where?

Saudis are unlikely to flee anywhere, and Yemen has been at civil war since 2015 with (amongst other things) totally failed government, DAESH and AQ presence, a regional proxy-war, and a confirmed Cholera epidemic since 2016.
They don't even need a reason - hence the influx to the UK of Iranians from war-torn....erm... Iran.

Will no mod rid us of this terminable bore?
Welcome to the site, Mohammed Bin Salman. And yes, the bore is gone.

We need to chat about some small hiccoughs in the plan though....

Not the military's fault old lad, its the bean counters and politicians who have put the British military in that un-enviable position. With UK's present commitments world wide, boots on the ground for any nastiness kicking off in the ME will leave these shores relatively un-protected, I do hope I can be proven wrong.

Late edit to add:- Thinks!.....maybe that's the game plan, involve UK in the ME, so drawing vital military resources away, then when we are not looking, slip in through dover, march on london, install Corbyn + Abbott in Islington town hall, declare marshal law, hand the NHS to the yanks, British Airways to Aeroflot, shut down the black pudding plantations up north, plough up the haggis fields in jockistan, and the lava bread breeding pens in Cardiff, and the tow the IoW into the Thames estuary. Makes more bloody sense that reducing the British army, so it is now smaller than the Swiss national guard....... and the IDF..... Guido Fawkes had the right idea.
You forgot the eel farming sewers and knife beds of the UAE of Lahndan mate

:? Lemme know when the clock ticks around to the correct time rock ...
Yeah, you`re right.....now is the time to gloat!

"We saw you cryin` on Netflix!"

Yeah, you`re right.....now is the time to gloat!

"We saw you cryin` on Netflix!"
You might have, even with the hilarious outcome, that much coverage of people in what appear to be deckchair coverings would make my eyes bleed, not to mention the thought of an interview with the cnut that is lee twattermole made it impossible for me to watch