Riyadh Airport attacked 26 injured

Iraq wasn't a cake walk for anyone - but invading Iran - god forbid - isn't going to be good for all sides. Might as well call the whole region the ME Eton Mess.

And you fellas have far far less capability now, to support, and even less inclination after the last two wars.

Not the military's fault old lad, its the bean counters and politicians who have put the British military in that un-enviable position. With UK's present commitments world wide, boots on the ground for any nastiness kicking off in the ME will leave these shores relatively un-protected, I do hope I can be proven wrong.

Late edit to add:- Thinks!.....maybe that's the game plan, involve UK in the ME, so drawing vital military resources away, then when we are not looking, slip in through dover, march on london, install Corbyn + Abbott in Islington town hall, declare marshal law, hand the NHS to the yanks, British Airways to Aeroflot, shut down the black pudding plantations up north, plough up the haggis fields in jockistan, and the lava bread breeding pens in Cardiff, and the tow the IoW into the Thames estuary. Makes more bloody sense that reducing the British army, so it is now smaller than the Swiss national guard....... and the IDF..... Guido Fawkes had the right idea.

Last edited:
They hit ABHA Airport, not Riyadh, which is much further south than Riyadh close to the Yemeni Border.
An exciting place to land.

Not the military's fault old lad, its the bean counters and politicians who have put the British military in that un-enviable position. With UK's present commitments world wide, boots on the ground for any nastiness kicking off in the ME will leave these shores relatively un-protected, I do hope I can be proven wrong.

Late edit to add:- Thinks!.....maybe that's the game plan, involve UK in the ME, so drawing vital military resources away, then when we are not looking, slip in through dover, march on london, install Corbyn + Abbott in Islington town hall, declare marshal law, hand the NHS to the yanks, British Airways to Aeroflot, shut down the black pudding plantations up north, plough up the haggis fields in jockistan, and the lava bread breeding pens in Cardiff, and the tow the IoW into the Thames estuary. Makes more bloody sense that reducing the British army, so it is now smaller than the Swiss national guard....... and the IDF..... Guido Fawkes had the right idea.
You will have two nice and shiny empty flat tops to contribute...and we have a few planes from the USMC which can land there...

Even without a tin foil hat, you have to admit that some in the region, and possibly elsewhere, are looking for a reason to kick off.
Iran has been doing this for decades. nothing new. Hence the growing ties between Gulf states and Israel. did you see the drone attack on Abu Dhabi?

Hopefully some decent TV incoming after this, hopefully tide me over until the new season starts.
You haven`t another documentary on the go, have you?

Sorry, mucker, uncalled for; wasn`t so long ago we were in Sheisse Strasse, so now is not the time to gloat.

Fukcin` long summer isn`t it?

They're called politicians, and their compliant civil service issuing arms licences, in cahoots with arms manufactures, and the middlemen who skim it off the top, the whole chain is a tightly controlled cartel, from the makers to the end user, its money, power, ego and control, Its the sister branch of tightly controlled religion.
Are you referring to the UK or speaking usual böllocks?

Yeah, make comparisons with other countries that have completely different strategic contexts. That’s valid, is it not?

Enjoy you conspiracy wænk fantasies.

You haven`t another documentary on the go, have you?

Sorry, mucker, uncalled for; wasn`t so long ago we were in Sheisse Strasse, so now is not the time to gloat.

Fukcin` long summer isn`t it?
Haha no probs mate, as soon as that goal went in with 5 seconds left, I had about forty texts in a matter of seconds.^^

Aye making a second series AFAIK, was gutted, got over it fairly quickly like, just hope they strengthen and learn from last season. Canny grim like, another season in the hoofball league.

The question shouldn't be 'Do we have enough troops or equipment to assist the U.S in attacking Iran?' The question should be 'Why should the UK be expected to help.' The ME has enough men & material to do it all by themselves and if the U.S wants to go stick the boot in as well so be it.

The question shouldn't be 'Do we have enough troops or equipment to assist the U.S in attacking Iran?' The question should be 'Why should the UK be expected to help.' The ME has enough men & material to do it all by themselves and if the U.S wants to go stick the boot in as well so be it.
Lol....you mean the same time like last time? The ME had more than enough..