Riyadh Airport attacked 26 injured

Houthi rebels have attacked Riyadh Airport, seems as if they are getting new toys from the Iranians, could be aninteresting few days in the Middle East.

Riyadh Airport Attack

an interesting few days in the Middle East.

Its been interesting in the middle east, since the dead sea scrolls were first written, The only difference from then to now, is everyone has access to high power weapons, war is war, but business is business. Nothing changes, only the uniform!........organised religion...you gotta love it!

Last edited:
Bet we get the blame for this one as well.

Its been interesting in the middle east, since the dead sea scrolls were first thought off. The only difference from then to now, is everyone has access to high power weapons, war is war, but business is business. Nothing changes, only the uniform!
The ME is good business for sure! Great profits to be made there...

Buy BAE shares … The Saudis are bound to retaliate , and they'll need lots of ordnance .
Nothing like a bit of unethical investment to liven up a damp wednesday

There will be some choppy choppy action back in Riyadh should they capture the culprits. I doubt there will be a long drawn out appeal process. Justice, Middle East style awaits and rightly so. Live by the sword ............

I never realized there was a mountainous area of KSA. Abha is apparently 7,000ft elevation, higher than the "mile high city" (Denver) or the likes of Zermatt in the Alps. Every day a school day.

ugly

LE
Maybe it's a conspiracy by the U.S. to get to the Saudis to react and we can join again in on all the "fun" of invading Iran! ;)

Tin foil hat time.
Nah they'll want to invade the client state first, we will tell them how well we managed the place and join in thus starting another 20 years of meaningless war in the Yemen!

Buy BAE shares … The Saudis are bound to retaliate , and they'll need lots of ordnance .
Nothing like a bit of unethical investment to liven up a damp wednesday

" Invest in war folks, money to be made, its only people, of a dusty hue, don't speak English, live by 14th century rules, shit in the street, ride camels, and live in tents.... sorry!.......almost forgot,..... Those wonderful nice people...own all the oil!

Maybe it's a conspiracy by the U.S. to get to the Saudis to react and we can join again in on all the "fun" of invading Iran! ;)

Tin foil hat time.
Even without a tin foil hat, you have to admit that some in the region, and possibly elsewhere, are looking for a reason to kick off.

Even without a tin foil hat, you have to admit that some in the region, and possibly elsewhere, are looking for a reason to kick off.

They're called politicians, and their compliant civil service issuing arms licences, in cahoots with arms manufactures, and the middlemen who skim it off the top, the whole chain is a tightly controlled cartel, from the makers to the end user, its money, power, ego and control, Its the sister branch of tightly controlled religion.

Last edited:
It's all starting to sound like Iraq...though, I don't think Trump (ironically - seems to be a bit sane here) doesn't seem to have the appetite for it (unlike Bolton), thankfully, unless Iran really wants to get into it and provokes and does some crazy shit.

All I will say is, if it ever does kick off, as I said before, Iraq will be considered a cake walk.

Iraq wasn't a cake walk for anyone - but invading Iran - god forbid - isn't going to be good for all sides. Might as well call the whole region the ME Eton Mess.

And you fellas have far far less capability now, to support, and even less inclination after the last two wars.