River crossing

Discussion in 'The Lamp and Sandbag II - The Tall Story Strikes B' started by Poppy, Sep 14, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The River
    Three men were hiking through a forest when they came upon a large, raging violent river. Needing to get on the other side, the first man prayed, "God, please give me the strength to cross the river."
    Poof! God gave him big arms and strong legs and he was able to swim across in about 2 hours, having almost drowned twice. After witnessing that, the second man prayed, "God, please give me strength and the tools to cross the river."
    Poof! God gave him a rowboat and strong arms and strong legs, and he was able to row across in about an hour, after almost capsizing once.
    Seeing what happened to the first two men, the third man prayed, "God, please give me the strength, the tools and the intelligence to cross this river."
    Poof! He was turned into a woman. She checked the map, hiked one hundred yards up stream and walked across the bridge.

2. woman...... checked the map ........ ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.
    was there a shop the other side then??

3. Yes - with a pair of pink slingbacks in it in my size

4. Kin fany. :D

5. For your information FANYs have regular map reading sessions in our training - and practice on day walks and walking weekends

6. ha ha ha .... maps ...ha ha ha women .....stop it you're hurting my sides.

7. Want to challenge the FANY to a competition then sweetheart?

8. chinese burns , or woodies ??

9. The FANY can do anything

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. ok then , ching chang cholla , best 3 out of 5.

11. Go on then, p@ss six feet up a wall while standing.

12. Why :? :? :? :? would I want to do that???????????????????????

13. Because some of us are into watersports.

14. Because some of us are into watersports.

15. ziiiiiiiiiiiiiip! 8)