• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Rituals

This might be a stab in the dark:

Anyone (as well as me) remember the King Rat and Squeaky Mouse ritual in the International Club (Nash) at Airport Camp, UNFICYP around Feb/Mar time 1974

It was the outgoing guy who became King Rat, and the new boy (incoming) who became squeaky mouse and had to down a litre bottle of Keo Lager in one I seem to remember, and then got clonked on the head with a stick, in a day where a sniff of a bar mat got me pissed.

I left in September that year, a few months after the Turks dropped in and ruined a perfectly good beach party, but I do remember that there was a plaque with all the king rats names on it in the Nash behind the bar, but I guess its been lost in time.

Any King Rats/Squeaky Mice out there? or anyone remember this ritual?

Latest Threads