Rite in the rain RVOps

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ChrisakaSatNav, Aug 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok call me stupid but I have just watched RVOps demo on Waterproof note pads and paper, Damn good idea, because in my day a plastic sandwich bag was as good as it got.
    My question is Why oh why would you need one in Desert colours? Fair enough you may accidently drop your note book in your brew in the middle of the night on a brief but what are the chances, then again you may stumble into an Oasis cos them buggers can creep up on you :?

2. Trust me it does rain in both Afghan and Iraq. Not for weeks on end but whne it comes down it is like Forrest Gump! Starts without warning and stops similarly, but buckets down in-between.

3. Trust me it does rain in both Afghan and Iraq. Not for weeks on end but whne it comes down it is like Forrest Gump! Starts without warning and stops similarly, but buckets down in-between.

4. FORMER_FYRDMAN

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

ao_s - I appreciate that it might rain like Forrest Gump but did you mean to post like Forrest Gump? :D

5. 6 months in Iraq and it never rained once, that is of course if you do not count Oil as rain, because it rained oil and no end of waterproofing kept that out :)