Risk Free Money Making! Make 2k a month... easy!!

EyeScream

Clanker
Gents,

I've found this website that helps people with matched betting. Matched betting is a risk free way of betting for and against a team/horse/etc... or for a team/horse/etc... You use free bets given by bookies and use these bets to accumate profit. Check out the basic training on the website. I know blokes who are making nearly 2k a month on this. It is a bit of graft, couple of hours a night but well worth it. Check it out here!

Content removed by a moderator

Regards

EyeScream

Last edited by a moderator:
reported

EyeScream

Clanker
This is gen guys! Blokes are making proper good coin on this.

This is gen guys! Blokes are making proper good coin on this.
So the basic premise is pretty simple, Google reveals.
1. Sign up with a bookie and get a tenner to place on Everton at 2-1
2. Run next door and bet £10 on Liverpool at 3-1
3. Collect winnings whatever the outcome of the match.

So why do we need the company?

Want some magic beans?
The system doesn't appear to be a scam. So long as you don't run out of bookies to create new accounts with.

So the basic premise is pretty simple, Google reveals.
1. Sign up with a bookie and get a tenner to place on Everton at 2-1
2. Run next door and bet £10 on Liverpool at 3-1
3. Collect winnings whatever the outcome of the match.

So why do we need the company?
Because he's got to earn his £5 yet.

It's not a scam. I was talking to someone last week who's been dabbling in this. He's made a bit of money as well. Not thousands but certainly several hundred quid.

I was also aware of a gambling ring, friend of a friend etc, who have been doing this for some time. The system is now becoming fairly common knowledge and lot's of people are having a go at it.

It can only be a matter of time before the bookies find a way to shut it down. Presumably by stopping giving away free bets.

In the ads on the telly, ISTR that there are 'small print' T&Cs about not being able to withdraw winnings from the free bets until you've bet (lost) a considerable amount more than the initial free bet?

EyeScream

Clanker
The company has an oddschecker and a calculator... it also gives you updates everyday of bookies with free bets. Its gen up. Been backed by loads of companies

It's not a scam. I was talking to someone last week who's been dabbling in this. He's made a bit of money as well. Not thousands but certainly several hundred quid.

I was also aware of a gambling ring, friend of a friend etc, who have been doing this for some time. The system is now becoming fairly common knowledge and lot's of people are having a go at it.

It can only be a matter of time before the bookies find a way to shut it done. Presumably by stopping giving away free bets.
There's no particular reason that they'd care. They are prepared to take the hit and lose the cash if it introduces people to the world of betting, which it does.

In the ads on the telly, ISTR that there are 'small print' T&Cs about not being able to withdraw winnings from the free bets until you've bet (lost) a considerable amount more than the initial free bet?
I wouldn't know. I don't gamble. The few bets I've ever placed with a couple of exceptions have always been still running the following day and that was all in the days before internet betting.

Latest Threads