• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RIRA upping the ante at chrimbo

L

Lechies

DesktopCommando said:
Amazed we can go after terrorists in far away lands but lack the political will to crush the ones at home !
It's time the gloves came off, get these dissident group members back into the nick where they should never have been released from and the Yanks help to wade in, we've been helping them for most of this decade in their 'problem'.

Personally i think there should be a shoot to kill( every single last one the scumbag gypsy wee cnuts).
But then im biased being from this wee country and from other side of the fence, from these rebel bastards.

This must be very disappointing for the many soldiers who are stationed in NI and now find themselves in a position of not being able to relax and enjoy themselves after a gruelling tour in Afghanistan.

British_And_Proud said:
Personally i think there should be a shoot to kill( every single last one the scumbag gypsy wee cnuts).
But then im biased being from this wee country and from other side of the fence, from these rebel bastards.

Mong

Skynet said:
This must be very disappointing for the many soldiers who are stationed in NI and now find themselves in a position of not being able to relax and enjoy themselves after a gruelling tour in Afghanistan.
I know of one Bn in particular who are feeling that they have been sold a complete pup. All the usual promises about a move but what ever you do don't mention the 'war'.

Its as bad as i ever remember it being- 2 incidents a day, at least 1 serious- find, IED,arrest,public order,shoot etc etc.

As soon as they kick off we:

Put 3 Brigades of infantry back on streets
Call out the UDR/RIR Reserves
Dominate the skies over NI using our helicopters
Man the check-points and towers and close the borders
Look to the political leaders to back the fight to the hilt
Fill the prisons with the freed terrorists
Un-leash the full force of Special Branch and the Special Forces/Duties

Any problems with any of the above?

Herrumph said:

We dont have any spare Brigades
No Choppers
No check points left, they tore them down
Politicians don't have the spine to back it up
Why fill a prison that cost millions to run per year? Just kill them like we do with any other terrorists we're currently fighting

"servicemen are no longer allowed to carry weapons beyond their barrack walls. Instead bases are protected by armed civilian guards"

What a great f'kin idea! NOT! Civilian guards? Not even PSNI? Jesus!

Why not use NI as the MRX for Afghanistan?

Can just see a Longbow Apache ripping up the Falls Road :D FSGs lobbing javelins around and our very own 'snipers'....

Anyway... I am pretty sure the almight liarbour party have sorted out NI, they have told us so... just like they are being tough on crime, focusing on Education and of course put an end to that pesky bust bit at teh end of boom and bust.

Oh, thank you for my pills nurse. Now I feel much better.

Herrumph said:

As Kate Bush once sang ' Arrrrmy Dreamers, Arrrrmy Dreamers'

PSNI are under more stress from the politicians and their appointed reps on county boards to ensure that anything but locking up gangsters is the norm. The new CC appears to be straight out of the Sir Ian Blair school of hugging trees and thinking up smart arrse slogans.

There's been 22 punishment shootings in an area smaller than Brixton which has passed unremarked on our news pages. The relationship between the paramilitry groups is not as it was in military times. Even allowing for the conduits that existed between them all, the Maiden City loyalist faction(s) are nowadays 'authorised' to sell drugs within the Creggan and Bogside enclaves. All the while the politicos are calling for a downsizing of PSNI numbers. You couldn't make it up

Someone calls me a mong, because i don't believe in the softy softy pc ways of New Labour's, sorting out terrorists in Northern Ireland.
Well im sorry but you may one day have to serve a 6 month tour here, but i have to live here.

British_And_Proud said:
Someone calls me a mong, because i don't believe in the softy softy pc ways of New Labour's, sorting out terrorists in Northern Ireland.
Well im sorry but you may one day have to serve a 6 month tour here, but i have to live here.
well said that man !

if they said Dirka Dirka ,they would have been blown to feck!

if only THEM or the like could arrange lots of "accidents" or a feud that would be lovely .........

Unfortunately most of the young lads in units now have never served in NI during the height of the troubles and try as much as I can, they will not listen to the serious of what it means to go down the Falls/Shankhill get in black cabs etc etc etc......

I deal with this on a daily basis and fear (but pray not) that it will take another serious incident to ram the message home that IT IS NOT NORMALISATION over here.

There is members of both sides of the community that do not/will not ever want troops stationed here.

Latest Threads