Ripped Raw and Trained to Kill/Lean Mean Riding Machines

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by babyblue, Oct 22, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Shiny Brass, Plenty of Class and Ready to Flash!

Right Guys, ARRSE are in search of MR ARRSE 2005! :wink:

Just to mention a few names here (so I am not accused of being a perv etc) Mereminx, Sluice, Tigerbaby, Gado and Trolly Dolly think this is a fair request!

Dressed or Undressed, as naughty as you like - email pictures to:- :D

The pictures can be either named or anonymous and will not fall into the galleries of ARRSE - only the winning picture will be shown on display so its your call guys!

Oh and guys, you CAN leave your hat on!

And ladies, suggestions please of any male arrsers you think could be contenders for the title! I have a few in mind and will reveal as the thread progresses, I am sure they will need loads of encouragement! :wink:

Have fun!!
  2. Fantastic idea!!! I know some of the guys who would easily be in contention for that title....GET Posting Fellas...

Edited today (5/11/05) Blue is away for the weekend, any queries please PM me.

For those that don't wish to read the whole thread, any pic is acceptable it is what ever you feel comfortable with.
  3. God God, would you believe it. the perfect chance for me to begin my naked modelling career and my flipping camera has run out of batteries.

Hey ho , another lucrative opportunity has passed me by.

theres always the lottery
  4. Medman, batteries are in the post! Remember everyone appeals to someone!
  5. Any ladies wanna come over and take the pictures? Seem to have forgotten how to use this camera..... :lol:

EDIT: Thanks BabyBlue for your encouragement and helping hand. Thats my photos submitted.
  6. We have incoming!!!!!

Any ladies who would like access to these pictures then send either Mereminx or me a PM and we will give you password!
  7. J_D

J_D LE

Oi PTP and Hitler, get your pictures in!!

Lads get your pictures in, show us what your made of! Clean or dirty, its all good!
  8. your a perve on the sly aren't u?? :wink: :wink:
  9. Honest this is proper! Go on you know you want to play!
  10. i already have done, u not got it?
  11. J_D

J_D LE

Don't trust ArmySurplus's pictures, when opening make sure your not in a place of work!

Edited: Boss is a cutie................NAKED PICTURES NOW
  12. how duuuur you!! i am an honest gentleman of fine standing in the community!! how duuuur you!!
  13. J_D

J_D LE

*cough* B0ll0x *cough*
  14. Just to make sure the judging is not a stitch-up, those who think they've got IT should post them here for second opinions.
  15. just shush and get the GJJ's out!!