Discussion in 'Aviation' started by mmtom, Nov 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've just heard who one of the four casualties was, gutted, Sharron worked for me a few years ago at 25 Flight. She was one of the best blackies I ever had the pleasure of working with.... Sad day.
  2. Worked with her many years ago. Such a shock to see her face on the MOD website. RIP.
  3. Tragic. I dindnt realise Sharron had moved on from the REME.

She was a bloody top bird.

4. I didn't know Sharron, but my condolences go out to her family and everyone who knew her.
  5. RIP sharon.Willy c
  6. Condolences to her family and everyone who knew her!
    Sad Day!
  7. BUGGER!!!! Good Girl Gone!!

RIP Sharon!!! :cry:
  8. Sad news about Sharon. Knew her at Aldergrove in late 90's - top tech and always had a laugh and smile - no matter how crap things were!
    Sadly missed. Condolences to friends and family.
  9. I know many of the readers of this part of ARRSE will know Sharron from her service with the AAC as REME Tech. Once her parent's wishes are known, details of the funeral will be passed to your Regimental Secretary. Please contact him if you have any queries, rather than post details on ARRSE.

Many thanks,

10. Feeleing quite sad about this myself. Sharron was quite a trail blazer for women and will be missed.

11. Yeap gutted also. I will miss her constant smile and sence of humour....Sharron RIP girl....Well respected...well liked........Its harder to take when you know them......
  12. Ladies and Gentlemen,

Contact details for letters of condolence to Sharron's family have been passed to your Regimental Secretary today.

13. On behalf of Sharrons Mum, Step-Father and her other brothers I would like to say thank you to all who have sent their condolences either via this media or by phone or card. Thank you, it has been a great comfort to know so many people cared. Sharron was a great person and will be sorely missed.
    Her brother Swollendonkey...
  14. Ladies and Gentlemen,

Details for Sharron's funeral have been passed to your Regimental Secretary. I know any AAC friends wishing to attend will be very welcome.