RIP Young Goal keeper

Boldnotold

LE
Book Reviewer
P

PrinceAlbert

"Paul, 31, has been having a fling with Lindsey Cowan, the 25-year-old fiancee of Rushden and Diamonds keeper Dale Roberts."

Not that it matters now he's shuffled off this mortal coil

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I just luurve the sympathy that flows on Arrse :)

Boldnotold

LE
Book Reviewer
"Paul, 31, has been having a fling with Lindsey Cowan, the 25-year-old fiancee of Rushden and Diamonds keeper Dale Roberts."

Not that it matters now he's shuffled off this mortal coil
I fear that there may be some cause and effect here. Rumours are flying around the non-league football-isphere.

Boldnotold

LE
Book Reviewer
Somewhere between "shit" and "turd" no doubt. :p Rushden and Diamonds a crap football team then? :?

Turns out one of the old blokes that have gritted these lanes for nigh on 30 years without a grumble has died in his sleep.

Anyone fancy sending me a 17 year old single malt to smash in tomorrow when I'm ******* snowed in again ? The thoughtless old ****.

Turns out one of the old blokes that have gritted these lanes for nigh on 30 years without a grumble has died in his sleep.

Anyone fancy sending me a 17 year old single malt to smash in tomorrow when I'm ******* snowed in again ? The thoughtless old ****.
I'd sue his next of kin for letting him die - jack kuntz!

Condolence to his family. He's actually a great player so his death is a big loss to the whole team. There will always be someone who can do same thing as him for the team but can't totally replace him.

Although it is sad when anyone dies, I hope we don't plan to start a thread for 'everyone'. my Granddad died a :salut::salut: few months ago, but I didn't even consider posting it.

Although it is sad when anyone dies, I hope we don't plan to start a thread for 'everyone'. my Granddad died a :salut::salut: few months ago, but I didn't even consider posting it.
RIP your grandad

mine died 15years ago before arrse was a twinkle in the COs eye, should have been my first post really :(

Condolence to his family. He's actually a great player so his death is a big loss to the whole team. There will always be someone who can do same thing as him for the team but can't totally replace him.
I very much doubt that he is "actually a great player", that is unless someones attached him to a horizontal telegraph pole and is dragging him back and forth infront of the goal.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CountryGal Travel 36
dextrose Infantry 4
backblast Infantry 0