• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

RIP - Sir Tasker Watkins VC

Hell of a career....

If I won the VC, I'd make sure everyone knew about it and I'd want a mural dedicated to my handsomeness and bravery on every street corner.

Go easy Sir.

RIP Sir.

Another sad loss.

RIP Sir Watkins VC, a National Hero ... A Win for the Welsh today in honour should befit...

Gundulph said:
RIP Sir Watkins VC, a National Hero ... A Win for the Welsh today in honour should befit...
Thats going a bit too far...... :D

But you are right, though

A real gentleman. RIP. Glad Wales pulled it out of the bag today against the Canucks.

It is men such as Sir Tasker Watkins VC, Pun VC and the others of this calibre that made this country great,promoted respect and were of the "right stuff".
They deserve the nations respect recognition and support.

RIP Sir Tasker Watkins , Hero.

WW

m_d_n I have seen murals to your valour and good looks, oh wait , sorry its just a dubious stain on my sheets . :)

RIP sir.

Another great and worthy english gentleman passes with little acknowledgement.

Private_Pike said:
RIP sir.

Another great and worthy english gentleman passes with little acknowledgement.
Actually he was Welsh

He was born in Nelson, near Pontypridd, on 18 November, 1918, a week after the end of World War I.