RIP Sir Frost

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PepperSeaDog, Sep 1, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well everyone else has a thread on it...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Yay, thread No5!!
  3. RIP Search Function. You will be missed.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Has someone died?. Frig me, it was only the other day that Neil Armstrong went
  5. I know! If these people would pay their taxes instead of scrounging off the state and dying all the time, then we'd be in a much better position to bomb Syria.

We should merge all these threads too, it'll save a few bob for the Government....probably.
  6. Farewell to the most over rated and dull sychophant to ever interview on TV.

Insomniacs everywhere will shed a tear at the loss of your nasal whine as you cock-suck and arse-kiss those of more deserved repute than yourself across the airwaves.

You dull, dull fuck!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. "Goodbye, good night, fuck off".
    • Like Like x 1
  8. HEADLINES.............Sir David Frost loses will to live after watching Keith Lemon on Through the Keyhole last night.
  9. Keith Lemon deserves to be killed by ants as well.
  10. I preferred him in Bo Selecta.

11. Is that jack Frost the winter cold that puts nice white bits on the trees? Hmm.. global warming or what? :)
  12. As an aside from the quintupling of threads...

Sir Frost?

Are you real?
  13. ^Probably just an oversight. Unfortunately titles once posted can't be corrected.
  14. Yeah I know I meant to say David but like lumpy said when a title's up it can't be fixed.
  15. "Hello, good evening and..."

• Like Like x 1