Rip RTFQ

There must be something in the air at the moment but I've just heard that we've lost another legendary ARRSEr. Those who met RTFQ in real life said he was just as funny in real life as on here.

If you've got a spare couple of hours that you want to spend with tears (of laughter) rolling down your face then I can recommend starting at his ARRSEpedia page and then reading those threads.

Contrary to expectations, it wasn't some virulent tramp induced STD that got him in the end but a brain tumour. That is definitely not what he would have wanted.

RIP

Perhaps an 'In Memoriam' page is called for: similar to the arrsepedia pages but with a few well chosen and positive words on deceased members.

Not too mawkish I hope.

If you've got a spare couple of hours that you want to spend with tears (of laughter) rolling down your face then I can recommend starting at his ARRSEpedia page and then reading those threads.
Most of the links on the page link to the same thread - "Pardon my erection", and the ones that don't just link to the NAAFI entry page.

This is the vast amount of missing threads and links from arrsepaedia that don't work I was telling you about a couple of weeks ago

That Spanish plane crash was a joyous thread and it was fun to kill him.

Sadly this one is true and although he hasn't posted much in a few years, he's a blokes who's input that will be missed.

I don't like RIP type threads, but Brett was a trully funny bloke who would bend over backwards to help his mates out.

Go easy you short arsed buck toothed stumpy fuck.

Say it's another wind up - please.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
RIP RTFQ, as they say these things happen in 3s, can Whet be the next one please?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Sad news.

RTFQ's thread "Pardon My Erection" is the thread that got thrown up in a Google search for something or other 4 years ago, and led me to joining the site.

RIP you funny fucker.
and despite the lack of photos of the subject matter you were searching for you stuck around.

Most of the links on the page link to the same thread - "Pardon my erection", and the ones that don't just link to the NAAFI entry page.

This is the vast amount of missing threads and links from arrsepaedia that don't work I was telling you about a couple of weeks ago

Hmm, we've fixed the problem with ARRSEpedia links. If not then please let me know a page with some on.

The problem with the RTFQ page is that all the links are the same so we need to find the original threads. So far I've got:

The ones I still need to find are:

• Tales from Bosnia
  • Exercise Adventures
  • The Time Little RTFQ didn't want to play
  • Millionaires Thursday
  • The Pre-Joining Up Tale
  • RTFQ and Little RTFQ's cinema date
  • The Dance Off
  • Travel Tales

Anyone know where they are, please post the links on here and I'll amend the ARRSEpedia

The Dance Off was a gleamer.

Hmm, we've fixed the problem with ARRSEpedia links. If not then please let me know a page with some on.
I came across a couple of others after we spoke last. I'll see if I can find them again. This is a problem with the way vbulletin forms urls in that missing content doesn't create a 404, so a crawler/link checker can't go after borked links

The problem with the RTFQ page is that all the links are the same so we need to find the original threads.
Aah, right - it's a new edit that needs to catch up? I though it was content that had gone awry

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M The Intelligence Cell 2
Huron_Topp Aviation 8
B Aviation 31