RIP Phil ODonnell

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Mattybouy, Dec 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was stunned to hear the bad news that Phil O'Donnell had a heart attack and died during todays game.

My thoughts got to his wife and kids.

RIP Phil.

2. FFS........................................

RIP phil

3. Bit late aren't you. Its already been don. Unless this is going to be the pesh take version?

4. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

Give it a rest and take your head for a crap. Are you struggling with the concept of Scottish football fans being somewhat shocked by a Scottish footballer dying at a young age?

In a sports forum of all things. For shame :roll:

You've already made your thoughts known on the other thread. No need to keep acting the dick.

5. Aye, as previously posted on the other thread, RIP Phil.

Shocked to hear about this.

And people who are mocking it, should take their heids for a dump!

6. Bad_Crow and goon_bde get a f**king grip of your sad lives, i dont care if someone else has already posted a topic about this have a bit of common decency and respect the dead or are you both sad f**king T**TS.....????

Being a Rangers fan i dont really care about Motherwell but when a footballer dies, who you support doesn't come into it.

7. Well said that man!! The first time ive agreed with a blue nose in a while!!

8. Sixty

Sixty LE Moderator Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Cyclists and Triathletes

To be fair mate, Bad Crow was only pointing out that the topic was already being done rather than taking the pish.

9. Oi, toss pot. I was trying to do you a favour by informing you there was already a thread to stop you wasting your time.

Personally i couldn't give a flying freddy about this but news is news. Respect for the dead i will have but bleeding hearts sympathy for a bloke i have never met, never will meet. Have no affiliation to and if he were still alive would not want any affiliation to i will not have!

So wind your neck in and drop the telephone tough guy, i'm hundereds of miles away hard man image. Are a few swear words supposed to put the fear of god into me.

Bit of advice, engage brain before opening mouth!

10. You have your say and i'll have mine, like i said i dont really care about Motherwell.

All i wanted was for people to respect the dead.

Mouth of all you want, i dont really give a f**k.

11. I will reserve my right to do so and retire.

12. Lets stop now please.

13. I'll second that.

Cmon the GERS......SPL winners 2007/2008

15. Forastero

Forastero LE Moderator

Locked for obvious reasons. FFS lads, get a bloody grip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.