RIP Paul Moggs Morgan

Discussion in 'REME' started by bitterandtwisted, Mar 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It is with the saddest news that I regret to inform you all that Paul Moggs Morgan ex WO2 Reme RS and tech storeman has passed away yesterday and exeter FC lifelong fan. Details of funeral will follow...

Edited to add I know he was a fellow ARRSER also..

2. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Bitterandtwisted

Sad news for those who knew him as Paul Morgan but some on here may have come to know him through Arrse and his username. If you know it can you post it please?

3. Corps Collect.

O God of power and might, whose all-pervading energy is the strength of nature and man, inspire, we pray thee, us thy servants of the Royal Electrical and Mechanical Engineers with the quickening spirit of goodwill, that as honest craftsmen, seeking only the good of all in peace or war, we may glorify thee both in the work of our hands and in the example of our fellowship, through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Amen.

4. Actually I dont know his username AY but I know he used it - he told me so... But I never asked him what it was....

5. RIP Moggs.
    Served together at QRL LAD in mid 90s. A genuine bloke with a love for borrusia monchengladbach. Arte et Marte

6. The arrangements for Pauls funeral is as follows - Memorial service will be held on Wednesday 11th April at 12pm St Johns Baptist Church, Witheridge, Devon, EX16 8AF. Everyone is also invited to join the family for refreshments at the Witheridge Village Hall afterwards. Family flowers only please, however any donations at the memorial will go to Help for Heroes in his memory.Alternatively you may donate through the funeral directors, c/o Ivor Bradford funeral director, Oaklands, Blackdog, Crediton, EX17 4QJ.

7. This is the 1st time I've ever been on the REME thread and saw this post. I served with moggs at the QRL in the traz in the mid 90's. I remember moggs, me and del Anderson used to go to gladbach games in his white Beemer. The first was a friendly versus Liverpool and then a few games after that.

RIP old mate.

8. I briefly met Moggs when I was at 12 armd/1 Bn in as Traz........sad news

Arte Et Marte