RIP Pat Hamilton

Sorry if anyone thinks this is against persec

To all who know my brother Pat as an ex Gunner, he is very ill at the moment in intensive care, he has had PTSD a while but he now has severe pneumonia and has been in intensive care for a week.

He was also the Gunner goalkeeper for some time

He was in

JLRRA 69/71
2nd Fd (My Tp Sgt)
3 RHA
4 Fd
Woolwich
101 PSI
Newcastle UOTC

I will keep you all informed

Thanks
exbqms

I dont think I know him personally but he will be in my thoughts and I hope he pulls through

Don't think I know him, but wish your brother a speedy recovery.

Sorry to read your news, best wishes to you and your family.

Mouse

EXBQMS said:
It is with the deepest regret that I have to inform you all that Pat Hamilton, my big brother died in his sleep last night in North Shields, I will post details of arrangements here for those who would wish to pay their respects, if anyone from 101 Regt could PM me as I have a request.

:( Sorry to hear the news mate!
all the best to you and your family.

Rest in peace Pat. Pat was my Jnr Sgt at Bramcote in the late 60s'.

Very Sorry to hear this very sad news, may Pat RIP now... heartfelt condolences to his Family, Friends and former Colleagues...

My sincere condolences to you and your family, EXBQMS.

Rest In Peace, Pat.

Better by far you should forget and smile,
Than that you should remember and be sad.

~ Christina Rossetti

Im sorry to hear of your loss EXBQMS,, Im REME but have worked with the Gunners a few times in the past. My condolences to you and the rest of your family. R.I.P Pat.

I've only just joined this site and browsing. If memory serves Pat was in C Bty at the time I was in J (70s). A good bloke as I recall. Condolences

Sorry to hear your bad news mate,also not a gunner,but I did drag a lot of your kit about over the years

Sorry to read the news about Pat, I lost sight of the thread after going off on holiday last year...

I remember Pat from my early days in the Army when I joined C Bty, 3 RHA out in Hong Kong.

As I could do joined-up writing, I was sent to the Survey Stores, where Pat took me under his wing and taught me how to use a Director and set up the CP, before I took up Regtl Survey.

Lots of happy memories of a top bloke. Please pass my condolences to the family.

PB

Sadly I missed this thread first time round.
Pat was in the same intake as me in boys service but we ended up in differant troops but did participate in the same training and sports together in which he excelled, especially football.
He was always full of life and and with a wicked sense of humour which I can still recall now after some forty years. I remember the day we both mustered and I saw him with Monica from the NAFFI and thought "I wished I done that!" Pat of course had the balls to pull the girl the rest of us just dreamed of asking out.
I think the last time I saw Pat was at RAGTE in Hohne when we both nodded a look of recognision at each other.
Truly a top bloke who will be missed by many.