RIP Pat Hamilton

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by Spanish_Dave, Jul 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Spanish_Dave

Spanish_Dave LE Good Egg (charities)

Sorry if anyone thinks this is against persec

To all who know my brother Pat as an ex Gunner, he is very ill at the moment in intensive care, he has had PTSD a while but he now has severe pneumonia and has been in intensive care for a week.

He was also the Gunner goalkeeper for some time

He was in

JLRRA 69/71
    2nd Fd (My Tp Sgt)
    3 RHA
    4 Fd
    101 PSI
    Newcastle UOTC

I will keep you all informed

2. I dont think I know him personally but he will be in my thoughts and I hope he pulls through
  3. Best wishes mate.
  4. Don't think I know him, but wish your brother a speedy recovery.
  5. Spanish_Dave

Went to see him today and he looks like he is 100 years old, really really ill :(
  6. Spanish_Dave

Hi all, getting some tremendous response from SSAFA, RBL and fellow Gunners, glad to know the family is there, sadly Pat is being taken back into intensive care tonight as he isnt responding to his treatment so please those of you who are visiting please call the hospital HDU first to see if he is allowed visitors :(
  7. Spanish_Dave

Hi a quick update, Pat is out of hospital, he is getting support from SSAFA and the social services, he almost died but is now hobbling about, it will take a long time for him to recover, thank you to those who helped and went to see him :D
  8. Spanish_Dave

It is with the deepest regret that I have to inform you all that Pat Hamilton, my big brother died in his sleep last night in North Shields, I will post details of arrangements here for those who would wish to pay their respects, if anyone from 101 Regt could PM me as I have a request.

9. Sorry to read your news, best wishes to you and your family.

10. :( Sorry to hear the news mate!
    all the best to you and your family.
  11. Rest in peace Pat. Pat was my Jnr Sgt at Bramcote in the late 60s'.
  12. Very Sorry to hear this very sad news, may Pat RIP now... heartfelt condolences to his Family, Friends and former Colleagues...
  13. My sincere condolences to you and your family, EXBQMS.

Rest In Peace, Pat.

Better by far you should forget and smile,
    Than that you should remember and be sad.

~ Christina Rossetti
  14. Spanish_Dave

We saw Pat off today in North Shields, many thanks for the old and bold Gunner footballers who turned up, also to 101 Regt for their attendance and the Piper who was excellent
  15. Im sorry to hear of your loss EXBQMS,, Im REME but have worked with the Gunners a few times in the past. My condolences to you and the rest of your family. R.I.P Pat.