Rip Off Hook Up Websites

I decided recently to see if I could pick up any filthy mature women on-line for some action, when I say mature, I am in my 40's so was thinking 40-50's. I actually had no intention of any action, i was just fishing for shits and maybe a few free gash shots from some filthy local bint I might bump into in the supermarket!

I found a site called Bored Grannies and keyed in a nearby postcode and et voila, 10+ pages or so of 'locals'.

I thought any that were spreading pussies or had tits out (except those wanting the BBC) would be game so I contacted 3.

Right then, it turned out it isnt free, you need to pay for messages, I had used my 3 free ones (or it might have been 4) so I bought 7 messages, the minimum.

Having responses from all 3 i chose a spreader and a tits out and proceeded immediately to lets meet up. Both responded with, 'lets chat first'.

Now having only 5 messages I chose the spreader and said hello, if she is posting a picture of her twat then surely it just wants fucking.

I told her about me (the fit football coach whose wife had run off with her lesbian lover that happened to be one of my players mums....) and asked about her, like I was interested, tell me all about you.......

We exchange 4 messages or so, nothing too depraved but letting her know I was game, I even sent her a real picture (black nastied) and suggested hooking up in a local hotel bar. Still a bit coy.

Anyway, now I started to think, this woman is eeking my seven messages out of me, why would you have a gash shot on a Bored Grannies site if you didnt just want to get fucked, I mean its like dogging but without the other public. So with 1 message left I told her I didnt think the site was legitimate and was thinking I wouldny buy more messages. Asked her if she would contact my email address and sent her one of the many.

Response was, she wouldnt give out her personal email address and if she couldnt convince me it was a legit site and she was genuine then tough.

So I failed at fishing and the site got $18 out of me or whatever it was.

I am thinking that some of these websites could just employ people to fuck around and get blokes to spend money on the 'women' who are basically the modern day version of phone sex.

Anyone had any luck on these sites?

I decided recently to see if I could pick up any filthy mature women on-line for some action, when I say mature, I am in my 40's so was thinking 40-50's. I actually had no intention of any action, i was just fishing for shits and maybe a few free gash shots from some filthy local bint I might bump into in the supermarket!

I found a site called Bored Grannies and keyed in a nearby postcode and et voila, 10+ pages or so of 'locals'.

I thought any that were spreading pussies or had tits out (except those wanting the BBC) would be game so I contacted 3.

Right then, it turned out it isnt free, you need to pay for messages, I had used my 3 free ones (or it might have been 4) so I bought 7 messages, the minimum.

Having responses from all 3 i chose a spreader and a tits out and proceeded immediately to lets meet up. Both responded with, 'lets chat first'.

Now having only 5 messages I chose the spreader and said hello, if she is posting a picture of her twat then surely it just wants *******.

I told her about me (the fit football coach whose wife had run off with her lesbian lover that happened to be one of my players mums....) and asked about her, like I was interested, tell me all about you.......

We exchange 4 messages or so, nothing too depraved but letting her know I was game, I even sent her a real picture (black nastied) and suggested hooking up in a local hotel bar. Still a bit coy.

Anyway, now I started to think, this woman is eeking my seven messages out of me, why would you have a gash shot on a Bored Grannies site if you didnt just want to get fucked, I mean its like dogging but without the other public. So with 1 message left I told her I didnt think the site was legitimate and was thinking I wouldny buy more messages. Asked her if she would contact my email address and sent her one of the many.

Response was, she wouldnt give out her personal email address and if she couldnt convince me it was a legit site and she was genuine then tough.

I am thinking that some of these websites could just employ people to **** around and get blokes to spend money on the 'women' who are basically the modern day version of phone sex.

They're a scam. How many women can you really imagine paying to use these websites, when they can just use Tinder for free.

Tip: Use Tinder. Or just go to your local bar and, you know...talk to the women there.

They are totally legit and I think that you were just over-eager tbh.

By the way, any interest in a bridge that I am offloading?

Now having only 5 messages I chose the spreader and said hello, if she is posting a picture of her twat then surely it just wants *******.

I am thinking that some of these websites could just employ people to **** around and get blokes to spend money on the 'women' who are basically the modern day version of phone sex.

Hello. My name is Ishmail. I am lawyer for Nigerian businessman. He have $10,000,000,000 in a bank account and if you send me $3000, I send you money. Please send your email address so I can send bank details.

God bless
Ishmail

Aaaah Phone sex sites. Reminds me of a time when I worked for a technology company who, amongst other things, had a sms management system. It was originally built as a sex text chat site. Seeing the inner workings of the technology and the content, rest assured that if you think you were texting luscious Linda from Lee on Sea who had shown a lot of revealing photos to you during your conversations, you were actually being "serviced" by a call center, and Linda was in fact Dave until 20:00, then another person would take their place. Oh the stories I could tell!

Hello. My name is Ishmail. I am lawyer for Nigerian businessman. He have $10,000,000,000 in a bank account and if you send me $3000, I send you money. Please send your email address so I can send bank details.

God bless
Ishmail
Oi... you ain't the same bloke that said you just needed a few quid to bribe somebody before you could send my money are you?

I want my £600 back you cnut.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/scam-warning.300679/post-10116897

Oi... you ain't the same bloke that said you just needed a few quid to bribe somebody before you could send my money are you?

I want my £600 back you cnut.

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/scam-warning.300679/post-10116897
I get ads for these hookup sites. It's amazing when I'm out in the ooloo that there's so many fit milfs within a mile of me. Must be cammed up and in the bushes.

Note to OP. There are a few genuine hookup sites, and I've actually hooked up with a very pleasant but rather large lady before now. However, it does take effort.

Rule of thumb: if it sounds to good to be true, it's probably a bloke you're talking to.

Aaaah Phone sex sites. Reminds me of a time when I worked for a technology company who, amongst other things, had a sms management system. It was originally built as a sex text chat site. Seeing the inner workings of the technology and the content, rest assured that if you think you were texting luscious Linda from Lee on Sea who had shown a lot of revealing photos to you during your conversations, you were actually being "serviced" by a call center, and Linda was in fact Dave until 20:00, then another person would take their place. Oh the stories I could tell!
I have a mate who did that many years ago as a part time gig, online chat sex for lonely / gullible men. Whilst I have seen Jonathan in a dress, on more than one occasion, a woman he assuredly ain't.

I have a mate who did that many years ago as a part time gig, online chat sex for lonely / gullible men. Whilst I have seen Jonathan in a dress, on more than one occasion, a woman he assuredly ain't.
So, how do they get the feminine voice, then?

They weren't all blokes, I know a few housewives who worked the sex lines for a bit of extra income, their trick was to keep people on the line as long as possible as they got a share of the proceeds

Those sites can be dangerous for your health.
My friend's a social worker and recently she told me about how one of the elderly ladies she looks after
needed psychiatric help after seeing the photograph some football coach she met on a dating site sent her.

Last edited:

A) I'm dissapointed you didn't buy more messages, and
B) Now I have to find a new gash shot.

daz

LE
They're a scam. How many women can you really imagine paying to use these websites, when they can just use Tinder for free.

Tip: Use Tinder. Or just go to your local bar and, you know...talk to the women there.
The OP's theme song :)

endure

GCM
There's your problem...

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
@ThunderBox, just stolen from the crappy jokes thread for your perusal.

Womens lonely hearts ads, and what they really mean;

Adventurous = Slag
Athletic = No tits
30 something = 50 odd
Fun = Annoying
Wild = Gets pissed easily
Beautiful eyes = Face like a robbers dog
Seeks knight in shining armour = Ex is a fucking nutter
New age = Smelly with a hairy chuff
Headstrong = Argumentative
Enjoys pubbing and clubbing = Alcoholic
Curvy = Fat cunt
Cuddly = Fat cunt
Likes eating out = Greedy fat cunt
Likes nights in = Lazy fat cunt
GSOH - Gonorrhoea syphilis or herpes
Open-minded - Desperate
Outgoing - Sloppy drunk
Poet - Depressive
Professional - Bitch
Romantic - Frigid
Voluptuous - Fat
Large frame - Obese
Wants Soulmate - Stalker
Widow - Murdereress

Dr Death

War Hero
From want a rather randy LE Captain has said Plenty of Fish seems to be his shag site of choice.
Seems its full of ladies from 40-65 eager for sex, he changes the GF as soon as they get serious.

Latest Threads