RIP Mr PH: Design a new ARRSE Logo

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by BuggerAll, Feb 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Given the possible demise of Mr PH as the public face of ARRSE (see Thread) I thought I'd have a crack at designing a new logo and offer it up in the hope of its finding favour or stirring others to greater heights.

Obviously this is a rough image not the finished product and he is saluting Hasbro because I can't draw a gat at such short notice. He would also come in temperate DPM

Working name is Pte Helmet. (Double entredre meant)

Apologies for the bare faced cheek of stealing GCO and BCO perogative to start a thread like this but...
  2. [​IMG]

Bit of a work in progress with this one
  3. Hahahaha excellent! That one gets my vote Willow :D
  4. A bit tongue in cheek but very true.

Attached Files:

5. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Surely if its a variation of the potato head theme (purple helmet man looks good though :D ), they will just issue another cease and desist notice? Once these b@stards sink their hooks in, they rarely let go.
  6. On a different note your Peace Lily could do with a water and some dead leaves removed.
  7. [​IMG]

And a Rear Party version ( prepares for incoming from the Ronhilers!)
  8. I propose this.

9. Loving those army curtains in the background. :D
  10. It goes against the grain to just buckle under.

Can't we just turn the original logo round so that he has no features that would relate him to Hasbro's product. And in tradition, rename him "Still".
  11. I say we set our sites higher! Lets take on each heartless multinational one logo at a time. I propose the next logo (forgive me but work don't see the need for me to have anything more powerful then Microsoft Paint on the graphics front!) be somewhat similar to a well known search engine out there!

12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

13. BuggerAll

Like this:

14. BuggerAll