RIP guys

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by FNUSNU, Nov 13, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Yet another of our Corps has sadly been killed in action. RIP mate and RIP tothe Royal Signaller and two Royal Marines. My heart felt sympathies go to all the families and friends. :(
  2. RIP guys. You wont be forgotten.
  3. RIP. Condolences to all their family and friends.

Edited to add - I knew Sharron from Phase 2, she was a proper laugh and a good person. A very sad loss.
  4. Another sad loss, RIP Guys. Condolences to family friends and colleagues.
  5. RIP guys.

6. RIP. Stand down.
  7. RIP, thoughts with the friends and family.
  8. RIP Guys. Thoughts and condolances to family and friends at such a sad time.
  9. Another needless loss, not only for the Corps but for the forces as a whole. RIP.

My thoughts now go to the families of the victims and to the injured for a full and quick recovery.
  10. In our prayers; always.
  11. Stand Down mate. RIP.
  12. Ladies and Gentlemen,

The names of those killed in action have been disseminated through the military chain of command. I understand that the names will go on general release to the public tomorrow once the Next of Kin have confirmed that they are happy for the release of names.

Funeral details will be promulgated in due course by the normal methods. Queries can be PM to me for forwarding to respective units as necessary.

Thank you for your kind thoughts - I am sure that the families will be grateful for your support at this very sad time.