• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

RIP. Colin Cope former 2RGJ

It is with much sadness and regret that i post of the death of Colin Cope, formerly a Cpl with 2RGJ, has died whilst working in Iraq.

Colin was an awesome bloke and a Rifleman till the end,

Patch

PS If in the wrong forum would a moderator please move it.

I'm going to put this in the Inf sect mate.

Hi Patcmeup,

I was hoping you could email me, or provide an address for me to email you. Just wanted to ask you something regarding the tragic death of Colin Cope...

Thanks.

Ali

RIP Fella

I was in the same Company training team as Copey at ATR Winchester, when he was due to leave he did a handover / takeover with me. All round good egg. Will be missed. Condolences to the family.

R.I.P

I had the pleasure of being taught by Copey at ATR Winchester in 2002,

I'm a better person for just being taught by him,

One of The Best!

Stand Down mate. Condolences to the family. Got a mate out there now with Armour Group.

please keep these comments and posts coming as colins family are watching and would like to save them ,im pretty sure col is too in fact i know he is so keep em flowing guys also check out the rgj assc website bulletin boards for comments ... swift and bold mate keep the kettle hot!! you owe me one bignose ..evilc

I was in the same coy as Col in Paderborne; many a night out with our little group.

He will be sorely missed. my condolences to his family.

We'll have a beer for you mate; see you in the big RV.

Mark

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ugly Old & Bold 0
sirbhp Gaming and Software 2
B The Intelligence Cell 1