• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

RIP CO 27 Regt RLC

Bowmore_Assassin

MIA
Book Reviewer
RIP, my friend, Lt Col Neil Lewis RLC, CO 27 Regt RLC.

Died this morning - non-combat/deployment related. Over 21 years service, job done. Rest well old friend.

A fine and honourable man who will be missed by many.

My thoughts to his wife and family.

Slainthe Mhath. Your friend, the Bowmore_Assassin.

Condolences to family and friends :(
I'm pretty sure he was my OC at 3 Tk TPTR Sqn RLC in Sennelager when I left there in 95. Top guy.

Always a sad event particularly at this time of year. Neil Lewis should RIP and at just 42 it acts as a reminder to us all that life can be taken from you at any stage and to make the most of it while you have it to enjoy.

Regards & Condolences to all friends and family

To all his family and friends you have my condolences.

To the memory of the man himself I shall be doing as he wanted and celebrating his life.

Raise your glasses one and all to a dedicated professional ambassador of our young Corps.

Salut!

I was gutted to hear this sad, sad news. My hearfelt condolences to family and friends. Neil will live on in our memories. I have no more words.

Latest Threads