• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

RIP CO 27 Regt RLC

Bowmore_Assassin

LE
Book Reviewer
RIP, my friend, Lt Col Neil Lewis RLC, CO 27 Regt RLC.

Died this morning - non-combat/deployment related. Over 21 years service, job done. Rest well old friend.

A fine and honourable man who will be missed by many.

My thoughts to his wife and family.

Slainthe Mhath. Your friend, the Bowmore_Assassin.

Condolences to family and friends :(
I'm pretty sure he was my OC at 3 Tk TPTR Sqn RLC in Sennelager when I left there in 95. Top guy.

very tragic, i heard the news at the weekend.

I served under him in Afghanistan. I am lost for words. A fine Officer; he will be sorely missed.

Always a sad event particularly at this time of year. Neil Lewis should RIP and at just 42 it acts as a reminder to us all that life can be taken from you at any stage and to make the most of it while you have it to enjoy.

Regards & Condolences to all friends and family

Never knew him, but always sad to loose a member of the Corps, especially when they seems so well respected.

RiP

RIP deepest condolence to family and friends

RIP, particulalrly sad at this time of year; my condolences and thoughts are with his family.

SC388

I've just heard about this, what a terrible loss, too young.

Condolences to family and friends.

RIP

To all his family and friends you have my condolences.

To the memory of the man himself I shall be doing as he wanted and celebrating his life.

Raise your glasses one and all to a dedicated professional ambassador of our young Corps.

Salut!

I was gutted to hear this sad, sad news. My hearfelt condolences to family and friends. Neil will live on in our memories. I have no more words.

This is absolutely terrible news, my sincere condolences to family and friends.

Speedy said:
Condolences to family and friends :(
I'm pretty sure he was my OC at 3 Tk TPTR Sqn RLC in Sennelager when I left there in 95. Top guy.
Not the same one Speedy, RIP all the same.