Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RIP Chodmeister

RIP - seemed a good bloke from his posts.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Well, that's a pity, especially for his family.

We none of us can escape the Reaper so make the most of the time you have, because it isn't long.

Goatman

ADC
Book Reviewer
aww dang...rest in peace Chodmeister. Say hello to Mercury for all signallers.

1580846557994.png

walrusboy

War Hero
Just seen this, very sad. John was an excellent SSM of 4 Sqn and a superb role model for anyone aspiring to be a WO. Condolences to all his family and friends. RIP.

RIP Chodmeister. I hear Sigs have got their own bar on the other side, stolen from the Engrs, see you in there

walrusboy

War Hero
I've got the 4 Sqn photo taken when he was SSM 1986 or 1987. I can upload it but probably need guidance from a mod before I do so. It's an image only, no names attached.

ACAB

LE
I worked with John in Kandahar on the KAF 32 project. We were both supervisors. In later years he suffered from heart problems and had to stop contracting.

RIP mate.

still staggin

War Hero
I've got the 4 Sqn photo taken when he was SSM 1986 or 1987. I can upload it but probably need guidance from a mod before I do so. It's an image only, no names attached.
It was probably 86 as I remember the photo being taken and I left December 86, be nice to see if you could load it up or whatever you have to do...

walrusboy

War Hero
Apologies for the delay in uploading John's SSM 4 Sqn, 22 Sig Regt photo. Taken around 1986 / 1987; probably between 1 October to 30 April as it was woolly pully order.

Thanks to the mods for guidance.

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_11ce.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_11ce.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 145

Latest Threads