RiP Brave Grandma

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spaz, Nov 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. RiP Granny, you bravely fell off the lav and banged your head.

Rest easy, your jobbie is done.

A turd too far.

Link

2. Its dusty in here etc etc

3. Only 4 Years to post this. Well done that man :D

See you in 2013 when you start dripping about the Ireland France game :twisted:

4. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Be fair, he's been in mourning for a while!

5. Speaking after the inquest, Mrs Payne's family said they hope procedures would be put in place to prevent a similar situation.

Yup - we'll let the feckers shit the bed.......

6. Well I have quite a backlog of deaths of UK citizens to start RiP threads for and I have to start somewhere.

7. Already sorted procedurewise...mind you the fcuker looks more like an electric chair! Still, that sanitary rubber aroma with the faint smell of stale wee in the background always does it for me!

Attached Files:

8. Spaz? Would you be offended if I told you I've set your pic as my background and masterbate furiuosly over your bewildered looking face? Is your helmet strapped up tightly as I envisage your gaping maw taking my salty load and, as I slap your fizzog with my gop-ridden chod, I hear you gasping for more and begging me to fill your gaping gary.

9. Eh?

10. I thought it was just me who has done that! Kind of spoilt it for me now harumphhh :x

11. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

She owed me a tenner

Theres a bench by me with flowers and photo's on for a fukcing cat that got ran over by "a hit and run driver"
    I'm away later with petrol to torch the bench
    It's what "oliver" would have wanted