• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

riots

I saw a black guy carrying a TV down the street yesterday so I smashed him over the head with a shovel.

I'd just like to take this opportunity to apologise to Argos and wish their delivery driver a speedy recovery.

Ngongon Mwambi has to travel 5 miles everyday for fresh water and 7 miles for food.....................This is because the daft twat torched the Peckham Spar and the Tottenham KFC and now has to walk to Croydon for breakfast.
He thanks the PM for the soft UK criminal Justice system which allows him free trainers looted from shops which eases his "Pain".
For just a nineteen pence donation Royal Ordnance can supply him with one 9mm round to ease his pain permanently.

The riots spread to Ireland, Paddy broke into Argos and stole all the catalogues.

A man was arrested for torching the DFS shop in Croydon. It's not so bad, he has five years to pay the fine and he doesn't have to go to prison until 2013.

Thieving and looting across the country. London calls it 'an abomination', Birmingham calls it 'a disgrace', Liverpool calls it 'a Tuesday.'

sounds like gloucester - they tried to break into primark FFS
They did manage to set fire to a building though.....................

It was derelict and the council was considering knocking it down!

They were 'tweeting' last night about doing over Matalan, not the sharpest tools in the box in Gloucester.

Latest Threads