Riots in Edinburgh

Appalled to see scum ripping up Edinburgh City Centre yesterday. More to come around Gleneagles methinks.

Pleased to see summary justice being handed out by JockPlod with special guest plod from England and Wales. Given the international nature of the scum, I think the CRS and Guarda Civil should have been invited too.

Seadog said:
Appalled to see scum ripping up Edinburgh City Centre yesterday. More to come around Gleneagles methinks.

Pleased to see summary justice being handed out by JockPlod with special guest plod from England and Wales. Given the international nature of the scum, I think the CRS and Guarda Civil should have been invited too.
Summary justice should consist of a "Bernoulli" style "Forest Recycling Facility" and a 9mm lead injection.How f*cking dare they come here and take the p*ss

It's ya Anykists init. Now if 'd a Tory government it would ave been ya rent a mob, who labour keep locked away, immagine the field day the'd have had with ID cards.
john

I thought it was hilarious the girl interviewed on the news complaiing the police penned them into a street where they couldn't buy food for two hours! irony.............................

Poppy said:
I thought it was hilarious the girl interviewed on the news complaiing the police penned them into a street where they couldn't buy food for two hours! irony.............................
Lothian & Borders Police actually handed out bottled water to the cnuts.I would have deprived them of the opportunity to consume oxygen.

Apparently someone spoke to a gaggle of 4 coppers to pass on compliments about their calm and resolute behaviour in the face of aggro and mayhem.

3 of the coppers stared blankly and the 4th one said "they're from the Met and I'm their Scottish interpreter".

On my local radio there was a good one
Female presenter: "So you got these protesters,protesting about capitalism going to protest,they make some t shirts saying "Stop capitalism" and sell them for a profit,that is capitalism isnt it?"

Fair point love,lets face it if they were football fans just gathering let alone attacking the police they would of been dragged over hot coals and lashed with a cat-o-nine tails by now,its one rule for the right wing football fans and another for the leftist unwashed,its just not fair!

Well, currently residing in edinburgh and having my day ruined by diverted bus routes, no access to anyway I can say from an eyewitness perspective that the police are kicking serious soap dodger ass. Its a beauty to watch. A few idiots were trying to close the gates into princes street gardens and recieve their fair share of batons to the head and hands. I may even go down to watch today. Hopefully the CS will come out soon. .50cal is a bit much to hope for however, can't believe we were left out of the party.

[quote="theparamancan", can't believe we were left out of the party.[/quote]

1. Get yourself down to a fancy dress hire shop.

2. Hire Police "type"uniform

3. Start beating tree hugging lesbians up.

soblem prolved

A fair number of Edinburgh residents seem to be scared of what might happen or how their lives have been totally disrupted by what is going on. I have advised them that somewhere just a few miles away across the sea managed to carry on through even worse disruption. Flying shreds of flesh far worse than flowers from Princes St flowerbeds.

Send the RIR in. Public Order experts........

Heh....this callsign would certainly be up for a bit of protester baiting...given my work affiliation and all......

.50 cal? How about 105mm?

GunnersQuadrant said:
Deploy hickory, and the plastic........... BATON GUNNER!!
“6 o’clock, Protester carrying flowers, wearing tie dye t shirt 20meters ENGAGE”

theres been more going on than the news has actually told you. while every shop on princes street closed throughout the day, the staff themselves were trapped inside buildings, one shop was only opening its doors to let the paramedics in to treat people injured in the riots. yeah the city has been brought to a standstill but we kinda knew that was gonna happen. other banks etc as far as 1½ - 2miles from the city centre were also advised to close as there were also rioters and protesters outside branches. it has been scary and its not quite over yet. why saint bob never sent them all to glasgow, which is actually closer to gleneagles is a mystery. mind you, the glaswegians wouldn't have taken so kindly to whats gone on, their footy hooligans would have possibly (prbably) joined in and made things far worse. what really sickened me though was the scum ripping up the benches, those are memorial benches, bought by families to remember their dead, each one has a plaque on it. no respect some people. fair point was made about it having been worse just over the water, but that doesn't detract from the fact that there were people hurt here as well, and thats never a good thing.
disgusting sights imo

I'll donate a case of beer to the first copper to maim one of these freaks with a baton rd....5 cases to the first copper to cause one of these cretins to expire in great pain from a baton rd or live rd.

beanz

I sympathise entirely.

Just wondered if RS or LI are going to get any public order action? Imagine the horror of English troops 'on guard'ing along Princes Street.

If it had been Glasgow I bet there'd still be a traffic cone on Wellington's bonce!

These scum are trashing memorials to the dead? No punishment is too cruel or unusual.