Riots in Charlotte after a black person has issues with police.

Slime

LE
I've just been watching a video of the National guard doing vehicle patrols in Charlotte after riots caused by black/police tensions in the town.
How can things get so far out of control that troops have to be brought onto the streets and politicians need to appeal for calm?

Don't these people in Charlotte realise that a few protesters laid on a runway in a different Continent for a couple of hours!!!!

Kirkz

LE
If the cops stopped shooting people for fun there wouldn't be riots.

OMG I am in a thread with Captain Scarlet....I take it said dusky chaps are not indestructible as is the Captain?

Slime

LE
See also Belfast 1969.
Remind me..........I don't recall black lives matter protesting in NI in the late '60s

Its racism. Racism I tell you. The fact that some of these 'victims' were shot by black police officers is neither here nor there.
The fact that some of these 'victims' had criminal records, and were high as a kite when they were killed is neither here nor there.
The fact that the BLM group is nothing more than a modern day version of the 1960s Black Panther Movement is neither here nor there.
It's all just one big conspiracy to keep the black man down I tell you.

Slime

LE
Apart from Kirkz trying to bring facts into the thread what is interesting is that the police are being accused of planting a pistol next to the chap who was killed.
The police are refusing to release a video of the whole thing and surprise surprise the locals started rioting.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Remind me..........I don't recall black lives matter protesting in NI in the late '60s
You want to have heard the abuse those big coloured guys in the back of the landys got.
It was of course a response to the statement ' how can things get so far out of control that troops have to get brought on to the streets'
Then as now, bad policing.

Kirkz

LE
Apart from Kirkz trying to bring facts into the thread what is interesting is that the police are being accused of planting a pistol next to the chap who was killed.
The police are refusing to release a video of the whole thing and surprise surprise the locals started rioting.
Shit, you're right, what the fuck was I thinking bringing facts into the NAAFI.
I shall report for the wire brush and Detol at first parade.

I have to admit, when i saw the headline Riots in Charlotte, I did have dirty thoughts about doing unspeakable things to this little minx - the phrases 'back door' and 'kicking in' were prominent.

Charlotte-Church-Images.jpg

The police are showing it to the family. They are just not releasing it to the public. According to the chief the video clearly shows a gun in his hand, not a book.

Last night while protesting a black cop killing a black man unnamed black(s) shot another black man in the head while they were all redistributing electronic goods and alcohol supplies

Fight the powa....

Last night while protesting a black cop killing a black man unnamed black(s) shot another black man in the head while they were all redistributing electronic goods and alcohol supplies

Fight the powa....
The police did it to undermine the protest.

The police are showing it to the family. They are just not releasing it to the public. According to the chief the video clearly shows a gun in his hand, not a book.
I don't think that is exactly what the police chief said TBH.

Animals deserve some copper injections.

Slime

LE
There is definately a pistol there as its plainly obvious in the stills pictures that have been shown. The pistol is about two feet from the bloke in the pics I saw. The problem is that if the police won't show it to the public (I have no idea how US law works in that) then the rumour that the pistol was planted will persist.
It looked like the size of a Baretta 92 semi and not a revolver etc.

Latest Threads