Rioting in Creggan, Londonderry.

I'd be more impressed if the DJ's inside the wagons asked for requests from the crowd for all the latest hits. :)
A certain ATO Saracen used to do this - and mostly in the Creggan, too. The crowd still got 'Ride of the Valkyries', though.

The set up in Snatch 2 had the facility to let you record a message and play it back. According to my CO this was not a suitable warning to have playing from my vehicle.

A certain ATO Saracen used to do this - and mostly in the Creggan, too. The crowd still got 'Ride of the Valkyries', though.
................. followed by Sting's "I'll be watching you "

Or DERRY.

It's like Royal Tunbridge Wells, lots of people drop the Royal, or Royal Leamington Spa, often referred to as just Leamington, or New York New York, so good they named it twice, but some just say NY.
LONDONDERRY DERRY, I suppose would sound like they have a stutter.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Or DERRY.

It's like Royal Tunbridge Wells, lots of people drop the Royal, or Royal Leamington Spa, often referred to as just Leamington, or New York New York, so good they named it twice, but some just say NY.
You dont often see Royal Tunbridge Wells/Tunbridge Wells, Leamington/Leamington spa, or New York/NY written anywhere.

Or DERRY.

I happened to have been born in Royal Leamington Spa. Naturally that’s how I like to think of it :)

I happened to have been born in Royal Leamington Spa. Naturally that’s how I like to think of it :)
You would need a BIG END WALL to paint a mural stating 'YOU ARE ENTERING FREE ROYAL LEAMINGTON SPA', more like a row of terrace houses.

Does Royal Leamington Spa have such properties as terrace houses or are they a little down market?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
You would need a BIG END WALL to paint a mural stating 'YOU ARE ENTERING FREE ROYAL LEAMINGTON SPA', more like a row of terrace houses.

Does Royal Leamington Spa have such properties as terrace houses or are they a little down market?
The cooks, cleaners and housekeepers have to live somewhere!

Yes of course. Georgian ones.

Latest Threads