Rioting in Creggan, Londonderry.

21, congratulations on your metamorphosis from a Para-hating (presumably) ex officer of a minor Scottish infantry capbadge into a full blown republican sympathiser, judging by the tone of your posts.

Sadly you're stIll an unpleasant tool.

It's quite simple, 400 years ago there was no "Irish" they were more or less Normans so you'd best ring the French up and hand it over
Varadkar is way ahead of you there.

And On the same train of thought.... where are the original English?
Where are the original inhibitants of Ireland?

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
I see reports that an MTV crew was filming and the riot was staged for their benefit: Reggie Yates’s MTV crew ‘drew crowd’ to riot in Derry

What is a "Reggie Yates" ? I seem to have got through life without hearing of him.
During the early 1970s, British, US and often German TV crews loved footage of rioting crowds, they made their money from it. Some were National TV people, some were Freelance. The sight of a camera in a street where rioting was low key, immediately turned the rioters to 'Oscar winning standard' within minutes. I just wonder how much the Cameras in Creggan had to do with the poor girls death?

During the early 1970s, British, US and often German TV crews loved footage of rioting crowds, they made their money from it. Some were National TV people, some were Freelance. The sight of a camera in a street where rioting was low key, immediately turned the rioters to 'Oscar winning standard' within minutes. I just wonder how much the Cameras in Creggan had to do with the poor girls death?
Before I went there myself,I remember old sweats telling us sprogs that film crews/journalists (spit)would pay a few yobbos to start something.
Certainly in the early days,anyway.

Met many Vikings in Ireland? If you had half a grasp of history you would understand the English colonisation of the north east of Ireland started about four hundred years ago
Here you go mate, educate yourself a bit

History of Vikings in Ireland

Unless you want to pretend they just bred within their own blood lines

Here something else for you to read, it looks like its designed for children so you might just be able to manage.

Ireland’s Early Inhabitants

Which of those waves of immigrants/invaders are Irish?

Before I went there myself,I remember old sweats telling us sprogs that film crews/journalists (spit)would pay a few yobbos to start something.
Certainly in the early days,anyway.
It was true enough and it was the ******* septic reporters that started it, probably with some encouragement from their friends in noraid.