Rioting in Creggan, Londonderry.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
On a serious note...
Is the general impression that our wonderful leader of the House stirring the pot in Norn Iron?

Followed by why did you let her in , and how long can you keep her?

This might be worthy of a go fund me campaign...how much bribe money would it take to keep her...
If you don't want her, WTF makes you think we do?

On a serious note...
Is the general impression that our wonderful leader of the House stirring the pot in Norn Iron?

This might be worthy of a go fund me campaign...how much bribe money would it take to keep her...
Given the violence that has resulted as a result of her comments an investigation Stateside would be very welcome.

Edit to add a woman has been confirmed murdered by fenian terrorists. RIP and feck you to any fenian cheerleader like pelosi.

Last edited:
If you don't want her, WTF makes you think we do?
Your perversion for all things Democrat.
Own goal Obama delivers Brexit.
Nancy Pelosi complicates it, and stirs the pot resulting in a riot.

All the while the hateful, bigot Trumpsters stay home and let you be. My God it’s like the GOP is going to cause anarchy in the U.K.!! We can’t even be bothered to leave the county...conspiracy says me.

Given the violence that has resulted as a result of her comments an investigation Stateside would be very welcome.

Edit to add a woman has been confirmed murdered by fenian terrorists. RIP and feck you to any fenian cheerleader like pelosi.
Good luck we have impeach Trump round 78 on the agenda...

Anniversary??

The Irish Free State ceased to exist and the Republic of Ireland came into existence on August 18, 1949.
That was the date that all ties to the Crown ceased.

Told you it could be worse.
Nancy Pelosi (pbuh) a damned Demoncrat. What is she doing over there in the UK anyway? She doesn't like you Britishers.any more than this chump did. :?

Ugly Obozo.jpg

Let me prepare the briefing for him, do you have some bright makers and finger puppets I can borrow?

Have you ever considered a wall... it solves everything you know!
He has a fair run on she caused a murder. I'm sure he has people to run with that.

Well as it seems apparent that it's a Dissie attack and has led to the death of a popular young local woman this could have massive blowback for them.

It's not the 1970s any more (no matter what some posters here might think) Derry is a transformed place, and most people there like it the way it is now and have no desire to go back again. When your house in Creggan is worth nearly 100K quid and you have a nice Toyota 4x4 parked in the drive with a mobile home you'll be towing to Fahan for the long weekend you don't fancy the idea of a bunch of wee shites hijacking an Ulsterbus and parking it in your garden and setting fire to it.

The PSNI are not loved in Derry, no working class Irish community likes policemen, but they are tolerated, they aren't the RUC. Let's hope that this tragedy, and it is first and foremost a tragedy, can see the beginning of the end of the Dissidents.

Sky news reporting one female dead. Just wait until they start blaming BREXIT for it.
Without a doubt, there are some sad creatures that will indeed try to blame Brexit.

The flip side of the coin, with this shooting and the previous car bomb, the terms and conditions of the GFA have been well and truly breached.

RIP the woman sadly killed.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
On a serious note...

It appears the latest trend is to glue one's person to objects. Perhaps someone would be so kind as to donate a couple of gallons of superglue and stick her to Westminster Bridge.