Rioting in Belfast this evening

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Killaloe, Jul 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hardly surprising, given the date.

2. Erm....why are you surprised ?

Orange Lodge Marches (July 12th yesterday but marching today Mon), bash-the-Pope-bands, copious amounts of alcohol, bonfires and bigotry.

I just love the country....but would be there over the 12th fortnight. Utter b*ll*cks, always has been and always will be.

3. The Orange Men have been marching, so not a suprise really. Loyalist Tradition to March, Republican Tradition to Riot ah it must be 12th July (I'm aware it's the 13th, but they're only marching today cos the 12th was a Sunday this year) again!

4. The water cannon look a pit piddly - I thought they were able to knock the little scrotes over with them?

5. The date is just an excuse Werewolf - there are no bands or Orangemen anywhere near the Ardoyne.

6. Agreed. Simply pointing out that some form of trouble is inevitible at this time of year.

Or to put it another way:

"They have'nt gone away you know!" :evil:

7. Amazing how they can manage to organise the march for weekday but not for a weekend even though the actual anniversary was on the Sunday.

I hope the cnuts got docked a days wage, but I doubt that many employers want their premises trashed.

8. whats new, just another typical 12th celebration. Prody baiting, taig baiting and police baiting

9. Haven't you heard of Health & Safety?

And the water now has to be warmed to 30C!

:D

Lits

10. msr

msr LE

It would be more amusing to use holy water. They would get just as wet, but twice as cross :)

msr

11. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

I actualy feel sorry for them
    Those petrol bombs must be costing a fortune
    Plus every petrol bomb is 3/4 tax and goes to the hated British Goverment
    I'm suprised they haven't put in for an E.U. subsidy to help promote their nationalistic tendancies

Those bands are smarter than that RAF Band in one of the other threads

12. Very small explosion in Armagh City. Shame why they can't let people do things in peace

13. Is there any bad news needing to buried today?

14. I did chuckle as one kid stood there with his golf umbrella!