• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Rioting Advice

Lee Jasper, my Oppression Councillor says that because the police (or "da filth") behave badly, arresting robbers and that, I should go out and riot.

Does anyone know a good place to go and do this? I'll tweet any suggestions to my posse. MY first thought was Henley, because there's an Oddbins and a good delicatessen.

Lee Jasper, my Oppression Councillor says that because the police (or "da filth") behave badly, arresting robbers and that, I should go out and riot.

Does anyone know a good place to go and do this? I'll tweet any suggestions to my posse. MY first thought was Henley, because there's an Oddbins and a good delicatessen.
Dont you dare go near Henley, I'll be there in a couple of weeks & dont want the place mucked up ! Now Slough isn't far away & noone would spot the difference if it had a riot!

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Canterbury. Stroll into any shop and pick something up. Exclaim "Fuck with me and I shall jam a broken chair leg up your arsehole. Are we straight?"

A nylon bally and a reversible hoodie would be a boon on his one.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
Croydon could do with a makeover that does not cost Millions.
And the local hospital is called Mayday for some reason!
Nah. Croydon is a shithole but they got CCTV. You want Canterbury. It is so far south they believe Jarrad is a prop forward in the England under 21's team.

Nah. Croydon is a shithole but they got CCTV. You want Canterbury. It is so far south they believe Jarrad is a prop forward in the England under 21's team.
OK what about the Phipps Bridge Estate near Morden then?
Good escape routes in the Croydon Tram & across Morden Hall Park.
If your going to riot & i'm not saying you should what about a place that needs regeneration!

Apparently my town is on the list to be 'hit' tonight.

Right tempted to find some little scrote drag him out of sight and give him a good kicking. Problem is I'll probably end up in prison and he'll get his human rights compo.

OK what about the Phipps Bridge Estate near Morden then?
Good escape routes in the Croydon Tram & across Morden Hall Park.
If your going to riot & i'm not saying you should what about a place that needs regeneration!
Phipps Bridge is in Mitcham and you could riot there for months and it would still look the same

Right tempted to find some little scrote drag him out of sight and give him a good kicking. Problem is I'll probably end up in prison and he'll get his human rights compo.
Shouldn't you be making a shopping list ready then?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru

Then you realised it was a bad dream and your mams got your tea on the table.

I am having a complete sense of humour over this as the little bastards (that's the rioters NOT the police just to be clear) have shut down the High Road so i couldn't go to Sainsburys to get my salad for supper

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I am having a complete sense of humour over this as the little bastards (that's the rioters NOT the police just to be clear) have shut down the High Road so i couldn't go to Sainsburys to get my salad for supper
Grab a few dandelion leaves chuck on some balsamic vinegar.

This rioting is out of hand now... to begin with I could joke about it, now I just feel sick. I think the government need to declare an emergency and get a civilian force down there now to deal with the mess. The government need to act and support the Police fukin politicians.

I dont like to say it but home owners you are fucked if you live in London. Barracade yourself inside, start playing baseball. I feel for everyone in London tonight. Bastards.

Sometimes I think citizens need guns, but then I think straight and know its wrong. Just say when a man cannot protect himself and his family.

If i was in London now I would wan to be with my friends, strength in numbers. Someone will die tonight I can see it. It is mayhem. London needs closing down on the streets, and people need advice, real advice, from professionals.

Latest Threads