Rioting Advice

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by King_of_the_Burpas, Aug 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Lee Jasper, my Oppression Councillor says that because the police (or "da filth") behave badly, arresting robbers and that, I should go out and riot.

Does anyone know a good place to go and do this? I'll tweet any suggestions to my posse. MY first thought was Henley, because there's an Oddbins and a good delicatessen.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Here you go mate-

Store Finder - JD Sports UK
  3. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Well for one thing - NEVER wear a red shirt.
  4. Dont you dare go near Henley, I'll be there in a couple of weeks & dont want the place mucked up ! Now Slough isn't far away & noone would spot the difference if it had a riot!
  5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Canterbury. Stroll into any shop and pick something up. Exclaim "Fuck with me and I shall jam a broken chair leg up your arsehole. Are we straight?"

A nylon bally and a reversible hoodie would be a boon on his one.
  6. Croydon could do with a makeover that does not cost Millions.
    And the local hospital is called Mayday for some reason!
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Nah. Croydon is a shithole but they got CCTV. You want Canterbury. It is so far south they believe Jarrad is a prop forward in the England under 21's team.
  8. I heard some bint talking to her friend earlier.
    "Yeah,it's tough for them poor disinfected(sic) kids innit"
  9. OK what about the Phipps Bridge Estate near Morden then?
    Good escape routes in the Croydon Tram & across Morden Hall Park.
    If your going to riot & i'm not saying you should what about a place that needs regeneration!
  10. Apparently my town is on the list to be 'hit' tonight.

Right tempted to find some little scrote drag him out of sight and give him a good kicking. Problem is I'll probably end up in prison and he'll get his human rights compo.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Rioting advice? Yup..........." Throw well throw Shell!" Old Norn Ireland wan that wan is so it is.
  12. Phipps Bridge is in Mitcham and you could riot there for months and it would still look the same
  13. Shouldn't you be making a shopping list ready then?
  14. Bit of sugar or fairy up liquid goes a long way.